- 1 What can be done with soap and water: 4 Board from professionals
- 2 LiveInternetLiveInternet
- 2.1 Rarely seen such ideal chistyuli who manage washed away entire bar of soap to the finish. Most often there are small pieces - the remnants. And what would you do with this treasure?
- 2.2 How to make a new soap remnants
- 2.3 From the old soap turns out a wonderful new. If well-chosen colors and smells of the remnants, your soap will turn out better than before!
- 3 Do not rush to throw away leftovers!
- 4 What to do with leftovers? Which of them can be done?
- 5 It can be made from the remnants of a wonderful new soap
- 6 How to make soap from the remnants of a water bath.
- 7 Soap remnants can just cook.
- 8 You can cook the soap from the remnants in the microwave!
What can be done with soap and water: 4 Board from professionals
Beautiful and original soap is sure to be interesting and unusual gift soap is one unpleasant feature - it becomes inconvenient to use when soap is a little piece. But here it also did not want to throw away. Out there - from nedomylenyh residues can make a new soap that will lead to the production of bezraskhodnoe. "What can you do with soap?" - A variety of answers to this question can be found in this article. The main thing - to gather up a sufficient number of unusable pieces. Of pieces of soap can be prepared a new solid or liquid soap.
Using microwave: what to do with the remnants of soap
The easiest and fastest way of cooking of the soap remnants - the use of microwave ovens. In order to get a quality soap, it had a beautiful appearance and smell - the remnants should be well-matched. It is important that different smells of soap combined with each other, otherwise the new soap will have an unpleasant and repulsive smell.
In the preparation of soap is important to follow safety - the work with high temperatures is dangerous, and rough handling with hot composition can lead to burns.
If you still have the remnants of the old, then one can easily make a new soap at home
New soap can be supplemented with oils, flavors and fillers. Quality of soap and its features will depend upon the selected additional ingredients. For example, the coffee will give a pleasant fragrance soap, oatmeal give exfoliating effect, aloe vera moisturize and soothe the skin.
- Grate or finely chop the remnants.
- Put soap chips in a container for a microwave oven, pour hot water.
- Put in the microwave part of no more than 15 seconds. It is important to take into account the power of the microwave. Soap should not boil.
- You need to get soap and stir until it is the camp uniform.
- The soap base can be added oils, essential oils and various fillers: flowers, coffee, oatmeal.
- Pour the mixture into molds previously oiled and leave until completely solidified.
Cool soap is best at room temperature, then freezing will be uniform, making the whole structure. This method is simple and fast. Ready soap can be used to remnants again.
Home cooking: what to do with the remnants of soap
To produce a new soap from the remnants of quite simple. It is important to gather the right amount of remnants, as a small amount of soap will create a full-fledged. The minimum number of remnants should reach 200 grams. Preparation of soap at home is not difficult, but requires accuracy, precision and care.
Cooking soap remnants can be in the kitchen - it is better, if at this moment in the kitchen will not be members of the family, young children and animals.
Engaged in the manufacture of soap at home, you should be extremely cautious and adhere to safety
Preparation of soap should be quick and coordinated. It is important to understand that the additives in preheated soap base needs to be added quickly, the soap should not start to freeze. To make a new soap special, it can be enriched with anti-aging and moisturizing oils and other ingredients. Interesting recipes for useful and original soap can be found on the Internet.
- Grate or cut remnants.
- Add to the remnant 200 ml of hot water and mix.
- Put on low heat, stirring, bring to a liquid, homogenous state.
- To add liquid soap fillers, flavors and oils.
- Pour the mixture into the mold, pre-oiled.
It is important to thoroughly mix the soap. It should get rid of the bubbles, and non-uniform structure. To remove bubbles, you can add to the mix a few drops of alcohol.
Liquid soap: what to do with pieces of soap
Today, the wide popularity of liquid soap, it is easy to use, using a bottle with a special dispenser. This soap gently cleanses the skin, it has a nice aroma and consistency.
Preparation of liquid soap may take more time than the preparation of a solid.
Remnants of the old can easily produce a liquid soap
In the manufacture of liquid soap it is also important to pay attention to its homogeneity. It should be sufficient to stir the soap thoroughly, since inhomogeneities are especially noticeable when you use soap to liquid consistency. Preparation of liquid soap involves the addition of ingredients such as glycerin and lemon juice.
- Prepare soap chips 200 grams remnants. Pour 150 ml of boiling water.
- Add to the mixture of three large tablespoons of glycerin and a teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Shake the bottle thoroughly.
- Bottle with crumbs left for 2-3 days, so that all the ingredients are present. During these days, the bottle should be shaken from time to time to obtain a homogeneous mixture of soap.
Ready-made soap is poured into a special bottle. This soap can be filled with a variety of ingredients that will give him a moisturizing, nourishing and softening properties. This soap can be used for washing hands, the whole body or a person, but it should pay attention to the composition of soap.
As cooking remnants of soap: features additives
Make soap from the remnants of a variety of ways. But each of them requires a preliminary grinding of the old soap and mixing it with water. Although cooking does not represent any difficulty, soap should be prepared carefully and attentively. It is important that the liquid composition became uniform.
Experts advise to use the remnants of one kind of soap as different smells by mixing can form a new, but not very pleasant.
Cook for a new soap is best from the remnants of which are similar to each other in color and smell
Soap remnants receives a new life, but it is very important to supplement it with new useful components. Soap is fashionable to make a special, enriching its beneficial ingredients. Soap can moisturise, to dry, disinfect and soften the skin.
- Using coffee grounds, ground almonds, coconut flakes or ground fruit pits will give a soap otsheluschivayuschie properties.
- Adding cream, essential oils give the soap emollient properties.
- To soap nourishes the skin and enriches it with vitamins, in the fashionable add vitamin A and E.
- Tincture of sage and chamomile help to give soap exfoliating and anti-inflammatory properties.
- For giving interesting color soap can use natural dyes. Adding powdered charcoal gray color will give the soap, cocoa - brown, sea buckthorn - orange, beet - red, kaolin - white, chamomile essential oil - blue, sage and henna - green, milk - beige.
Soap - a simple process. When cooking is important to follow the advice of professionals. Soap shavings will melt the better, the smaller it will be. When using essential oils is important to check the allergic reactions. It is not necessary to add a large number of flavors. Soap when cooking may have an unpleasant odor, but addition of a pair of drops will be sufficient to give it a pleasant flavor.
Ideas: what can be done with soap and water (video)
For those who do not like to throw away the soap chips and does not know what to do with the remains, there is a remarkable solution to the problem - Cooking soap. Make soap you can then. When a sufficient amount of remnants. They may be finely grate, pour hot water, to melt and fill the additional components that improve its properties. To prepare the soap at home, you need to choose a suitable and convenient way. Soap base can be cooked in a microwave oven, on the stove. You can also make soap solid sludge liquid.
- Crafts (501)
- knitting (162)
- Crochet (115)
- tilde (50)
- for itself (28)
- fur knitting (27)
- Embroidery (16)
- symbol of 2014 (13)
- foamiran (10)
- for Archie (3)
- knitting toys (2)
- cooking (269)
- snacks and salads (106)
- baking (52)
- preservation (41)
- recipes for Multivarki (25)
- prepare in a microwave oven (3)
- Sewing (147)
- curtains (9)
- Health (132)
- interesting (129)
- New Year (106)
- journals (93)
- hut (5)
- cosmetics (67)
- facial rer (64)
- Hut (64)
- beds (48)
- ideas for summer cottages (13)
- garden and garden (60)
- poetry (58)
- tips (51)
- boho-style (42)
- for Ilyusha (33)
- interior (33)
- to give (4)
- Jewelry (27)
- leather (3)
- Housing (24)
- Music (22)
- symbol 2015 (20)
- Easter (20)
- circuitry (18)
- cellar (15)
- symbol of 2017 (12)
- quilt (12)
- prayer (7)
- decoupage (7)
- Petunia (4)
- nikishecheva (1)
- orchid (0)
-Subscribe by e-mail
Rarely seen such ideal chistyuli who manage washed away entire bar of soap to the finish. Most often there are small pieces - the remnants. And what would you do with this treasure?
There are several answers to the question what to do with the remnants.
We offer the following options:
1. Make a new soap remnants. You can do as a liquid soap, as well as ordinary solid. Below is a recipe how to do it.
2. You can add an old to a new soap. This is done as follows: Soak in water, a piece of soap and a new "type in" in his remnant. For greater strength can wrap a piece of soap obtained cellophane and placed in a microwave oven for 10-15 seconds. Two different soap firmly stick together and become one slice.
3. We make a bubble bath. To do this, rub the remnants on a grater and add to the soap chips baby oil. The resulting mass is successfully replace conventional bubble bath.
4. Cleansers for the garden and garage. As is known, after messing around in the garden and car repair it is very difficult to wash your hands. There will a special sponge made of plastic mesh and remnants of vegetables or fruit, for example, from the garlic. When put to the remnants and tie, you get a strong cleansers, which will quickly wash your hands even after the dirtiest work in the garden and in the garage.
5. Remnants of help is better to wash clothes and make it fragrant. Only it does not need to put soap in the powder compartment. Instead, put the remnants of an old sock, carefully tie it and put together with the rest of the linen to the laundry.
6. You can use a piece of soap instead of pillows for needles. Votknom to all available in-house the needles and pins. As a result, the needles have to order and cleanliness. Beauty soap put in some pretty cheholchik.
7. Put small pieces of fragrant soaps in boxes with linen, and as a result of our stuff will smell nice.
8. Remnant perfectly replace chalk: it is possible to draw a mark on the fabric, and even on wooden stakes, where to cut.
9. Putting leftovers in a linen bag, we get a wonderful loofah.
So now you can not suffer, soaping small pieces of soap. Fold remnants in some box and accumulate them for future use. A throw will always have time ...
How to make a new soap remnants
From the old soap turns out a wonderful new. If well-chosen colors and smells of the remnants, your soap will turn out better than before!
From the remnants can be prepared in two kinds of soap: liquid and solid.
FROM liquid It is very simple: in natolkaem remnants of the old bottle of liquid soap (preferably with a dispenser for solidity), with about half a bottle, fill with hot water and ... forward.
Periodically, you need to shake the bottle and mix its contents.
After a few days (it depends on your remnants: a soap dissolve faster) you get a small bottle of liquid soap viscous. If soapy mixture seems too thick - dilute it with water.
Solid soap remnants
To make it, we need a plastic container suitable for heating in the microwave, in fact, the very microwave and molds, which will be ready to pour the soap.
Step 1. Remnants three on a coarse grater or chop with a knife into small pieces.
Step 2: Fold them into the prepared plastic container and add a little hot water. If you want to get a colorful soap - spoon the remnants of different capacities, without mixing one color with another.
Step 3: Close the tank with the remnants of the lid and put in the microwave for 15 seconds, then remove and stir. Again put. And so do until soap is melted. Try not to bring soap to the boil.
Step 4. Before the final "heating" can be added to various oils soap, oatmeal, ground coffee, flower petals ... So you will not simply be disposed of soap, and a new useful and beautiful product.
Step 5. Grease molds for soap oil and pour the mixture was melted in them. You can make soap with multiple layers. To do this, first we pour melted remnants of the same color give the soap dry out a bit, and fill a second batch of a different color.
For molds suitable cans (when the soap dries, we simply cut off banks from the bottom and push the soap out), children's sand molds, pastry molds for cakes ...
Soap must dry for a few days. And then you will have your own soap, made from remnants.
Do not rush to throw away leftovers!
What to do with leftovers? Which of them can be done?
You can, of course, and throw away the remaining pieces of soap, but if you're thrifty housewife in your home everything should go in the right direction and useful. As a result, you can save a good few years. Those who are used to thinking of money in advance, it is quite appreciate!
You can make a washcloth to wash their hands after working on the ground or in the garage.
As is known, after messing around in the garden and car repair it is very difficult to wash your hands. Here, we also help our cleansers. Take leftovers, put them in a mesh, in which the garlic sold in supermarkets, to make and get a washcloth, which will quickly wash your hands even after the dirtiest work.
A folded remnants in a linen bag, we get a washcloth for the body.
To do this you need to put the remnants of an old sock, his tie carefully and put together with the laundry in the washing machine.
Your stuff will smell nice. And you can be sure that musty smell you will not.
If your desk drawer pushed bad, it can help remnants.
One only, in which the drawer extends to rub the bottom of the box from the outside and the support (to reduce friction), and the box will turn light.
When preparing their homes for winter cold, you can use the remnants to seal window.
Sufficiently lubricated paper or fabric tape of the soap solution. After such insulation, the windows there will be no trace.
With the help of the remnants can decorate windows for the New Year.
Paper snowflakes cut and paste with soap snowflake to the glass.
Remnants of summer make lace window.
With the help of staroogo tulle and a soap solution, you can easily obscure the window dayuby get rid of heat or prying eyes of neighbors.
Those who engaged in sewing, is used instead of the remnants of chalk to.
Line left soap are clearly visible, and not a trace remains after washing from the line.
From the remnants can be made comfortable "podushechku9raquo; for needles.
In this soap will provide lubrication of needles to facilitate the work.
Remnants can serve, and to facilitate screwing screws into the wood, sufficiently lubricate it with soap.
If you have a garden plot and tap on it with water, you can put a remnant in a nylon sock and hang around him . Soap will be excellent foaming and does not slip from his hands. By the way, stockings with soap and water is well deters some insects
It can be made from the remnants of a wonderful new soap
Both liquid and solid.
So, the first and simplest thing you can do with a remnant - attach it to a new bar of soap bought
Wet the remnant and a new bar of soap, a little push and let the remnant "sandwich" dry. All can be enjoyed! It is easy to calculate that for a few times you save the whole piece, and if you use high-quality and not cheap soap - saving significant.
And you can just collect the remnants into a pile, and when they accumulate enough "smylit9raquo; in a separate piece.
Let out not very aesthetically pleasing, but it is high quality.
Very easy to do from the remnants of soap.
Natolkaem remnants in the old bottle of liquid soap, from about half a bottle, fill with hot water and shake periodically bottle. After a few days you'll have a bottle of liquid soap viscous. If soapy mixture seems too thick - dilute it with water. You can add food coloring - will be more presentable 🙂
Liquid soap can be done in a different way
Grate soaps on a coarse grater, or chop with a knife, pour them into the small pan and add water. Leave to infuse for half an hour, and then put the container in a water bath.
When the soap is well dissolved, remove the pan from the heat and wait until it cools down. Add the teaspoon of glycerin or vodka. Using a pipette, drip a few drops of essential oil and floral water, mix thoroughly. Prepared to become antibacterial soap, you can add the tea tree essential oil.
Pour the soap into a clean, airtight bottle with pump, which will prevent evaporation and drying.
See the workshop "How to make soap from the remnants without cooking"
You can rub the remnants into chips or cut into pieces, pour soap base.
Then get this such beauty 🙂
And if you do not be lazy and melt the pieces, and even using molds for handmade soaps, and the guests are not ashamed to show.
How to make soap from the remnants of a water bath.
1. Grate the soap grated into a stainless steel container. As a result, should have about 2 cups of grated soap.
2. Melt the soap. To do this, add the soap flakes glass of water or milk (it will make a soft soap). The liquid should just slightly moisten the soap, because if you overdo it, the time required to manufacture more.
Place a pan of water inside the pot larger, to create a water bath.
At low heat gently with a wooden spoon stir the resulting mixture to soap is not stuck to the bottom of the tank. Take care to not receive foam under agitation.
Do this for as long as the soap is melted. If you will feel that it starts to dry, just add a little milk or water. The resulting mixture should be translucent and slightly rough.
Add the soap all the ingredients that your darling please - a few drops of your favorite essential oil, perfume, decoction. To do this, remove the soap from the heat and add the necessary components to you, not forgetting to thoroughly stir the mixture.
Pour the soap into molds. You can use any plastic rectangular container, or individual molds. In this case, you are only limited by their imagination.
Cool soap. After finding soap molds within a few minutes, it should be placed in the freezer for 1 hour to soap can be easily extracted from the mold.
After that soap should lie for about three weeks in a well-ventilated area. After complete hardening of your soap is ready for use!
Soap remnants can just cook.
Grate the remnants into chips and cover with water. Typically, water is taken from the rate of 1: 1. That is, if you turned the remnants liter jar, then you need a liter of water, too, and if the half-liter of the bank, and then half a liter of water.
The resulting mixture was put on a very small fire and cook for about two hours. Do not forget it from time to time to stir the brew.
Future masterpiece, you can give a special charm, add to the mix, the end of cooking, chopped herbs, aromatic oils, finely ground coffee, or you tell the taste and imagination. When the mixture turned into a homogenous mass of beautiful, sprinkle in the additive, mix, slightly boil and remove from heat.
Ready pour the soap into the pre-cooked, molds.
Where to find them? Are perfect for this purpose all kinds of silicone bakeware, ice freezing molds for sand. Yes, even before it is sure to properly lubricate the form of fat, or the beauty was gone - all the stick.
Soap in the form must be a few days to dry completely, and then simply shake it from there. Now you and your entire family can be washed with soap homemade!
It is possible to make so that the soap is still rips something oily, strongly ingrained into the skin!
For this melted soap solution can be put trimming washcloths, preferably coarse, so that when it hardens, it was possible not only soaping the hands, but also parallel to the tear off dirt. Very comfortably. If you wish to add a little flavor of the fruit, it is best not to use the juice or fruits themselves, especially if they have a lot of liquid. You can use, for example, peel, peel. For example, we want to add a bit of citrus flavor.
Take the soap and boil, as mentioned above, is now separately on a grater rub the zest, add a little olive oil, and then all this in the finished soap. Interfere uniformly distributing and adding formochkam. Soap frozen and ready to eat.
You can cook the soap from the remnants in the microwave!
You will need a plastic container suitable for heating in a microwave oven and molds, which will need to pour the finished soap.
1. Remnants three on a coarse grater.
2. Fold them in the prepared plastic container, add a little hot water. If you want to get a colorful soap - spoon the remnants of the same color in a single container, and the other - the other.
3. Close the container lid and put in the microwave for 15 seconds, then remove and stir. Again put. And so until then, until the soap is melted. Try not to bring soap to the boil.
4. Before the final heat can be added to various oils soap, oatmeal, ground coffee, flower petals ... So you get not only new, but also a beautiful healthy product.
5. Grease tins soap oil and pour the mixture was melted in them. You can make colored soap. To do this, first we pour a mixture of the same color, giving it dry out a bit, and then fill it with a mixture of other colors.
So now safely fold remnants in some box and accumulate them for future use.