- 1 What is spunbond: properties and applications
- 2 Covering spunbond material and its specifications
- 3 Spunbond material: what it is, properties and application
What is spunbond: properties and applications
Modern industry offers a variety of materials widely used, make life much easier. One of the brightest representatives of such universal spunbond textile products is worthy of close attention.
Spunbond - is a way of non-woven fabric production of very thin fibers polimeyh. In order not to bother, the material obtained in this manner is also referred to as spunbond.
Description covering material spunbond
There are different versions of the bonding fibers in the canvas, and the characteristics of the material provided to it stable popularity:
- Easy - virtually weightless, do not press down the covered stands.
- hardwearing - does not corrode, rot, fungi and infestation by microorganisms, resistant to chemicals and temperatures.
- Eco-Friendly - does not release into the environment of hazardous substances even in extreme heat, safe for crops and humans.
- Permeable - having a good moisture and air, without getting wet and maintaining under a microclimate.
- Protective - prevent freezing out landings and will not boil under the hot rays.
- Multifunctional - it is used in agriculture, industry, construction, medicine, furniture manufacturing and other industries.
- Available - costs less than traditional covering materials.
Dimensions canvas depend upon the particular purpose, the main component is its density, it ranges from 15 g / m² and 160 g / m². The thickness of the fabric is dependent on the density of the denser, the thicker. The width of the material is determined by the manufacturer and kind, it may be a few centimeters and several meters. Covering spunbond often produce rolls of a width of 1.6 meters, but there are 0.8 meters and 3.2 meters. Roll length can be up to 1000 linear meters. The link, see how to choose the covering material for mulching.
This non-woven material with unique characteristics pressed many commonly used fabric, it is now used in almost all spheres of life.
- In agriculture - Covering the canvas like a plant, as a material for private greenhouses for protection against weeds and preserve the harvest. Well suited as a covering material for the beds.
- In the construction industry - as an insulating material in the construction of roads, parking lots, pipelines, and other highways.
- In medicine - sew surgical equipment, disposable bedding, masks and the like.
- In the production of women's and children's hygiene products - as an outer, permeable layer.
- In the manufacture of furniture - as an additional podshivnoy material instead of natural fabrics.
- As the packaging material.
All versions of the application to transfer difficult, but especially in the premium spunbond at summer residents, he and frost tender shoots will protect, and weeds and pests will block oxygen. In addition, the fabric protects against the sun's rays.
It produces several varieties of material aimed at a specific purpose. To improve the characteristics and adjustments using additives, colorants, fabric combined with different bases to yield new tissue.
- Agrotextile (agrovoloknom) - spunbond intended for crop, this web, which is administered special stabilizers, ultraviolet and quenched they prevent fiber degradation by the action of the sun. One variety, black spunbond intended for mulching: below the web increases the soil temperature, the weeds are killed, and the moisture is retained by increasing the time between waterings. For example, spunbond EUV 60. The prefix "EUV" means the ultraviolet stabilizer, and the figure shows the material density - 60 g / m², mulch sheet may have other densities. White EUV spunbond with a density of 42, 30, 17 intended to protect the vegetables and horticultural crops from frost, heat, pests.
- color spunbond - is introduced into the dyes bearing more decorative function. This is a bright, dense enough material from which sew bags, cases, used in the manufacture of furniture. Fabric with a density of up to 50 g / m² blue or green is medical disposable supplies (masks, clothes, sheets, diapers).
- laminated spunbond - with a polypropylene base, it does not transmit moisture and air, has one smooth side, the density of 42 - 65 g / m². Tough, strong and durable material. Mainly used in medicine.
Winning time - spunbond for greenhouses
What use covering material for greenhouses? Today, many private entrepreneurs prefer to use for covering greenhouses and greenhouses not film, and a dense, white spunbond. With them easier to work with, it is perfectly stored at any temperature, can withstand longer service life. In addition, in such a hothouse plants breathe well, and precipitation to penetrate inside, and do not accumulate puddles at the slightest slack.
Depending on the tasks and possibilities, you can make elementary, frameless shelter, portable greenhouse is more solid or complete, stationary greenhouse.
- Fast and easy. The perimeter future plantings created an earth wall or laid side improvised, a height of about 10 - 15 cm. Layer of material is placed on top if very early plant, it is better to take the web and tightly folded in several layers. Secure the fabric easiest ground, because to open, there is no need, and moisture, and light enters freely.
- carrying case. Cobble together a wooden frame with beads, size depends on the culture and land area. Top closed spunbond.
- Greenhouse. As is the case with other materials, for frame structures may be treated wooden beams, slats, metallic arc, PVC pipes, wires, etc.. Dimensions structures depend on portion sizes, number and characteristics of the cultures. The foundation for the greenhouse do not, support bury in the ground. A distance between the bearing elements 1 - 1.5 m, spunbond lightweight and does not accumulate on the surface of the water, whereby the crosspiece can not do. Interconnected parts attached to the wire, bolts or screws. Canvas for greenhouse must refer to "SF" category, with a density of about 60 g / m². To it easier to attach the cover to the frame, on the material strip can topstitch fabric with strings. This will reduce the installation time, the fixation is reliable, and easier to adjust the tension.
If you want to build a greenhouse, the link - the benefits of polycarbonate greenhouses. See also photos of greenhouses from the window frames.
In the video - how to make a greenhouse out of spunbond:
On spunbond consistently high demand that has spurred many foreign and domestic manufacturers to produce this versatile material. As the bulk of consumer goods, a large share of the market occupied by products from China. European manufacturers can distinguish a Polish holding Texton (Texton). In the near abroad spunbond engaged in Ukraine - "Odeteks" LLC and Belarus - "BELREAHIM". Russian spunbond produces several companies: "Hex", "Himkor", "Sibur-geotextile" and others.
The photo - a spunbond close-up:
Spunbond as a covering material, trying to dislodge the traditional film, which also has its advantages. In addition, there are "Lutrasil" - a non-woven synthetic fabric, having the same purpose and characteristics.
- Film. When the mass of the positive parameters, considerably inferior and spunbond and lutrasilom. She does not let moisture and air, is not able to hold the harmful radiation, and in the mulching of her little help. Crops that are covered with polyethylene, require daily attention with the growth, but the non-woven synthetic light and breathable. Its seedlings and leave for a week can be, nothing bad will happen.
- Lutrasil. Analogue spunbond virtually repeats his performance, but is primarily intended for agriculture - plant protection and mulching. Available only in white or black color and does not go on hygiene products, disposable clothing, blankets, insulation and others. Judging by the scope of application, the spunbond wins, if only as a covering material, the score is tied. Also read what to choose: lutrasil or spunbond.
The difference between agrovoloknom and the film is described in this video:
Each of the materials is good in its place - the film will reliably protect from the wind, and spunbond lutrasilom to deliver a minimum of hassle in the area. The best option is a combination of materials, based on their strengths.
How to make the lighting of polycarbonate greenhouses?
The cost of non-woven fabrics depends on the manufacturer, performance and intended use. Packing a thin spunbond (17 g / m²) 2.1 m × 10 m, asked 150 rubles. Black, dense material (80 g / m²), is from 50 rubles for the shoulder straps. Thin, colored spunbond used as the backing material is from 25 rubles for the shoulder straps. White ukryvnoy spunbond density of 60 g / m², sold from 3600 rubles per roll (150 linear meters).
Since the usual consumer spunbond need to protect their crops, most reviews is a covering of the species.
- "I use black tight spunbond SUF for several years, mulch the beds. I forgot perennial weeds and frequent watering, good fabric is cut, lies tightly, can be used for several seasons. Well, that came up with such a useful material that facilitates the work of truckers. " Evgeny
- "I grow roses twine, that the winter need a reliable shelter. Long plagued with improvised cloths and rags until she came to the shop on spunbond. Now sew from his bulky blankets, stretched on a frame made of wire arcs and no problems. I am very pleased with this painting. " Alla S.
- "Cottage is located far away, more often than on the weekend, go and see it is impossible. When the film used for seedlings, often had trouble: it will rain, giving, then the sun will burn. Now harbored spunbond and frost protection, and water passes, and the plants themselves it raises in process of growth. A minimum of time and effort, it is now an indispensable assistant on my site. " Alexander Petrovich
Covering nonwoven spunbond, is a great help for those who like a home green. It reliably will protect crops from weather disasters and pests, and time will save a lot of owners.
How - that had to use the identical material in their area density of 17g / m2 and at the end of the season the whole material exfoliate. Foliage of eggplant and pepper stuck to it that even more strongly promoted this bundle when removing tissue from the bushes. In general, this material has come into disrepair after one season. I do not know it was a spunbond, agril or some other - the material whose production does not know, but the fact remains. Before that bought agril With AGRO PEGAS inscription on it (probably imported) here that was good: thick (50g / m2) is strong and durable 3 season accurately enough, if handled carefully with him.
Oh, fun! I am suffering for a long time with the film greenhouses on-the money it turns a lot, and hard and uncomfortable 🙁 Now I will look for spunbond in our city, to facilitate their work and make a perfect microclimate for my sazhentsev.A that they and so easy to klimate.Budu our hope that the harvest this year will please me.
I've always enjoyed the usual film. Behold their greenhouses laying it. Relatively recently started using spunbond and I have developed it in a very good impression) The microclimate inside it is just perfect for the plants ... This year's harvest will turn out like never before. I am very glad that discovered such a material)) All I advise !!
I have never seen such a material - spunbond. I every year I cover film greenhouse in the country. This is a very time consuming process- not an easy film. And is it worth it is not cheap. Now just I am going to cover the greenhouse. I need to try this stuff. And it turns out cheaper and better reviews. It remains only to find we have in the city, where you can buy. Well, that I did not buy the film. Now I will save.
Information portal about landscape design. The task of our authors tell in detail, with photos and video instructions, how to build the site.
Covering spunbond material and its specifications
Material is classified as spunbond nonwovens, whereby different from the more usual to use polyethylene films and food. It has a high-bandwidth easily holds moisture, light and oxygen. But now on the market, this material is relatively recent, and consumers are treated him with a certain apprehension, so spunbond gained its popularity at once. Thanks to the numerous advantages of the material will soon be able to replace the spunbonded polyethylene film completely.
The use of different kinds of non-woven fabrics for each season
Depending on the time period spunbond used for various purposes. An example is the old version of the covering material, which not only reduces the leakage of moisture and prevents overheating, but also protects against wind gusts and the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays. Spunbond contributes to the transmission of the required amount of oxygen and UV light, unable to harm the seedlings or other plants. In autumn it is used in order to limit the adverse effects of weather. Even with the short days in winter, covering material has shown great ability to obtain an increased time for this year's harvest. Using spunbond late autumn creates the effect of snow, which protects plants from frost, and the upper layer of soil from freezing. In the spring of this material makes it possible to start before sowing. Also it provides excellent protection for the plants against insects by day and freezing at night.
Covering material spunbond: technical specifications
- It has a nonwoven substrate, extremely strong and lightweight.
- It meets all known standards of environmentally friendly product.
- Is not subject to deformation.
- It has the ability to pass oxygen and moisture.
- It protects plants from drastic temperature changes.
Spunbond - covering material, which is made on the basis of spunbonded polypropylene by melting. Thereafter, a plurality of yarns obtained, which are arranged by means of special fixtures. As a result of heat treatment under high temperature exposure filaments are fused together. The result is a very durable material that is virtually impossible to tear by hand. On one of the production stages in its composition a stabilizer is added to a special ultraviolet which protects the material from deforming and destructive sunlight. Unlike short-lived film, is capable of supporting up to five years of continuous operation spunbond covering material. Reviews about it from users indicate that it is necessary to make a final choice in favor of such a high-quality and environmentally friendly material.
To protect from frost early crops, saplings and seedlings used spunbond - covering material of high quality, which is also called agrovoloknom. For greenhouses it is also used as an excellent substitute for film and glass. Spunbond - covering material which provides a moisture and air penetration, compared to the same glass or film, when it does not cause a sharp rise in temperature inside the greenhouse.
Application in agriculture
In agriculture, the material used in several embodiments. Consider the main ones.
- To the beds. Light and strong material, excellent oxygen and moisture permeable, creates the effect of scattered light. In addition, the greenhouse effect is present in the greenhouse during the whole time of the day, creates a barrier to external gusts of cool air. The density of the material used is 17 g / sq. m, which helps protect plants from frost and maintaining an optimal indoor climate. Of useful properties can be identified such factors as the decrease in water vapor, holding proper temperature balance, day and night, raising fruiting, good protection against pests.
- Spunbond covering material for greenhouses. The density of the material is 60 g / sq. m. It is used in greenhouses harboring frost and protect seedlings and other plants and even trees. It has the property of protecting the climate and increases the period of vegetative growth of plants. The average lifespan of about three years.
- Mulching - is to protect the land from wild weeds. For it is used a material whose density is 60 g / sq. m. It is black. Characterized spunbond this kind in that the composition of the material includes a black pigment. Among the advantages can be mentioned such as lowering the fuel standards support the desired ground temperature prevents the formation of mold on the surface of the root crops, reduction of time and the growth of weeds quantity of pesticides applied.
In conclusion, we say that the covering material spunbond received only positive feedback from people who have used it to build greenhouses. Its benefits can greatly enhance the scope of use of the polymer sheet. A polyethylene film, and soon all will be superseded by this high-quality and relatively inexpensive material.
Spunbond material: what it is, properties and application
Nonwoven materials, we have long been used in various kinds of activities. For the manufacture of non-woven fabrics in the production of new special technology developed.
One result of them, known to many specialists in different branches of industry, is a spunbond material. About it and its possible applications are discussed in this article.
Let's look at what it is - spunbond, consider the properties and application of this material. Spunbond - non-woven fabric, those. derived from fibers or filaments without the aid of looms. More precisely - the name of one of the technological methods of manufacturing non-woven materials, but among professionals so called material itself.
Raw enough It is widely used because of its unique properties, quality and affordable prices. Firstly, spunbond is environmentally friendly raw materials.
Compared to its peers advantage is a high strength, stability, as an acidic medium, and alkaline. It has a low density, which makes it easy.
Also breathable, abrasion-resistant and thermostable enough.
manufacturing methods, standards and GOSTS
spunbond It refers to a geotextile, as the raw material for its manufacture are fiber-forming polymers, among which the most used - polypropylene, and among the manufacturing methods - spunbonded.
Spinnerets - a special form of high strength for punching of different plastic materials. Use of a spinneret for melt polymer allows to obtain a thin continuous filaments forming the textile web.
These filaments are held together needling or thermal bonding calender - a special machine which allows continuously molded polymer sheet by passing it between the rollers during their rotation.
From lumen therebetween, their length, diameter web acquires the required thickness and width. Such machines are known to many of laundry. That they provide ironing with simultaneous drying things.
Bonding the filaments may be formed and the water-jet method, and hot air, and the chemical impregnated filaments. The method of bonding yarns It depends on the characteristics of the raw material and its scope.
spunbond manufacturing technology involves two mandatory stages - molding and subsequent bonding fibers of the web. But there is a third phase consisting of additional finishing of paintings - painting, impregnation by special trains, and so on.
Material well colored. A process of making a color svetostabilizatornyh dye mixtures and in the form of masterbatches added spunbond lightfastness. UV protection from burning and destruction provides a supplement designed specifically for this purpose.
If necessary, establishing the thickness, density and surface water permeability of such materials are the relevant standards thereto:
- GOST 50276-92 (ISO 9863-90) "The method of determining the thickness under certain pressure";
- GOST 50277-92 (ISO 9864-90) "Method for determining the surface density";
- GOST P 52608-2006 "Methods for determination of water permeability."
One of the main characteristics of for nonwovens recognized their density. Due to the different technological approaches, spunbond density can vary from 15 to 600 g / km.m.
Spunbonded needle punched surface has a high density (above 150 g / sq.m.). It has defined its use as bases in floor coverings and roofing.
Thermobonded spunbond - is the easiest of all the varieties of material density, because of less than 150 g / sq.m. That is why it the most widely used for different purposes in the diverse spheres of human activity.
As a geotextile is used and thermobonded snanbond. For these purposes, the density can vary in the range from 15 to 150 g / sq.m.
In addition to density index is taken into account:
- firmness and endurance, ie how durable at all loads and how quickly returns original form;
- breaking load;
- heat resistance and cold resistance (heat resistance);
- electrical conductivity.
It must be said that the fabric spunbond has low electroconductivity and excellent properties regarding the above mentioned requirements. Characterized by the geometric properties of raw size, which is important for air permeability, rigidity, insulation, etc. The advantages include easy cut, regardless of size.
From the point of view of hygiene properties Spunbond does not react in the air and waste waters with toxic-noxious substances, can not be affected by mold and rot, and therefore is environmentally friendly.
On the advantages and disadvantages of twill fabric, as well as the methods of its application, we describe in a detailed review.
To find out how to properly care for cloth twill, check here.
Applications are varied. It is used in construction:
- roads and parking lots;
- railways and airports reconstruction;
- playgrounds for sports;
- To strengthen the surface of the pipeline;
- for strengthening of embankments, slopes;
- to protect the slopes from erosion;
- for landscaping;
- construction of objects of hydraulic engineering;
- Water for landscaping designs shores.
In horticulture, spunbond fabrics are Covering the best non-woven fabric, visual application is presented in the video:
The unique properties of spunbond and noticed manufacturers of upholstered furniture, bedding, bags. Thanks to him, the product of non-woven fabrics become more attractive. In the production of various bags and back packs products used to perform functions, gives the product extra rigidity without weighting (strengthening the seams, intermediate pads).
Car covers, produced using spunbond acquire clear and beautiful shape, endurance and durability. Packaging and cases for many products are not without their use.
Manufacture of working clothes and sanitary products
Special attention should be paid to the production of spunbond disposable clothing, workwear and uniforms. Here it is simply indispensable for strengthening collars, racks, valves on the pockets and cuffs.
Slippers, cap, gown and suit of spunbond presented in the photo:
But its priceless opportunity - to do material resistant to UV radiation and antistatics the desired color - could not ignore medicine. Spunbond allowed to make the products anti-allergenic, non-toxic, with the possibility of sterile processing. It is because it is made of disposable clothing for medics. First of all, it is disposable kits for operations, protective masks and respirators.
No less important, such clothing in the food industry, salons cosmetics and the service sector. There can meet various coloring coats, capes, costumes and the like, including disposable.
In tailoring products for medicine is becoming popular spunbond laminate (two-layer), which is manufactured by the technology eliminating stratification and increasing the strength and water resistance. It is important for medical devices, as they should be krovoottalkivayuschimi.
This The material is soft and pleasant, which makes the product more comfortable during the operation. Such spunbond necessary in some products for the food industry.
Briefly on the prices and rules of care
The article discussed about the low price of raw materials, which directly depends on the properties: density, thickness and width of the product, the manufacturer, etc. The price may be set per square meter, or, a roll or a specific product. Per sq. m. fluctuates depending on the density and the destination from 1 to 60 rubles.
Treatment of products from spunbond simple. If the product is a one-off, it does not require maintenance. It is only necessary to correctly choose the material for a particular purpose, that thing lasts long.
Add a comment cancel reply
Moscow, Refrigeration per., 1 +7 (499) 404-26-80