- 1 Covering spunbond material and its specifications
- 2 Variations and applications of spunbond material ukryvnogo
- 3 What spunbond: application characteristics and a covering material
Covering spunbond material and its specifications
Material is classified as spunbond nonwovens, whereby different from the more usual to use polyethylene films and food. It has a high-bandwidth easily holds moisture, light and oxygen. But now on the market, this material is relatively recent, and consumers are treated him with a certain apprehension, so spunbond gained its popularity at once. Thanks to the numerous advantages of the material will soon be able to replace the spunbonded polyethylene film completely.
The use of different kinds of non-woven fabrics for each season
Depending on the time period spunbond used for various purposes. An example is the old version of the covering material, which not only reduces the leakage of moisture and prevents overheating, but also protects against wind gusts and the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays. Spunbond contributes to the transmission of the required amount of oxygen and UV light, unable to harm the seedlings or other plants. In autumn it is used in order to limit the adverse effects of weather. Even with the short days in winter, covering material has shown great ability to obtain an increased time for this year's harvest. Using spunbond late autumn creates the effect of snow, which protects plants from frost, and the upper layer of soil from freezing. In the spring of this material makes it possible to start before sowing. Also it provides excellent protection for the plants against insects by day and freezing at night.
Covering material spunbond: technical specifications
- It has a nonwoven substrate, extremely strong and lightweight.
- It meets all known standards of environmentally friendly product.
- Is not subject to deformation.
- It has the ability to pass oxygen and moisture.
- It protects plants from drastic temperature changes.
Spunbond - covering material, which is made on the basis of spunbonded polypropylene by melting. Thereafter, a plurality of yarns obtained, which are arranged by means of special fixtures. As a result of heat treatment under high temperature exposure filaments are fused together. The result is a very durable material that is virtually impossible to tear by hand. On one of the production stages in its composition a stabilizer is added to a special ultraviolet which protects the material from deforming and destructive sunlight. Unlike short-lived film, is capable of supporting up to five years of continuous operation spunbond covering material. Reviews about it from users indicate that it is necessary to make a final choice in favor of such a high-quality and environmentally friendly material.
To protect from frost early crops, saplings and seedlings used spunbond - covering material of high quality, which is also called agrovoloknom. For greenhouses it is also used as an excellent substitute for film and glass. Spunbond - covering material which provides a moisture and air penetration, compared to the same glass or film, when it does not cause a sharp rise in temperature inside the greenhouse.
Application in agriculture
In agriculture, the material used in several embodiments. Consider the main ones.
- To the beds. Light and strong material, excellent oxygen and moisture permeable, creates the effect of scattered light. In addition, the greenhouse effect is present in the greenhouse during the whole time of the day, creates a barrier to external gusts of cool air. The density of the material used is 17 g / sq. m, which helps protect plants from frost and maintaining an optimal indoor climate. Of useful properties can be identified such factors as the decrease in water vapor, holding proper temperature balance, day and night, raising fruiting, good protection against pests.
- Spunbond covering material for greenhouses. The density of the material is 60 g / sq. m. It is used in greenhouses harboring frost and protect seedlings and other plants and even trees. It has the property of protecting the climate and increases the period of vegetative growth of plants. The average lifespan of about three years.
- Mulching - is to protect the land from wild weeds. For it is used a material whose density is 60 g / sq. m. It is black. Characterized spunbond this kind in that the composition of the material includes a black pigment. Among the advantages can be mentioned such as lowering the fuel standards support the desired ground temperature prevents the formation of mold on the surface of the root crops, reduction of time and the growth of weeds quantity of pesticides applied.
In conclusion, we say that the covering material spunbond received only positive feedback from people who have used it to build greenhouses. Its benefits can greatly enhance the scope of use of the polymer sheet. A polyethylene film, and soon all will be superseded by this high-quality and relatively inexpensive material.
Variations and applications of spunbond material ukryvnogo
Covering material of spunbond is gaining popularity in the domestic agriculture. It has wide application in a variety of ways of farming.
Spunbond ideal for covering greenhouses, flower beds, greenhouses, as well as mulching material. A number of useful properties, which has this material allows us to harvest more productive and accelerate the ripening of the fruit.
Spunbond - a nonwoven made predominantly of polypropylene. It is very light and is completely harmless. It is highly resistant to corrosion, wear, virtually unchanged under the influence of direct sunlight.
As to the advantages of this material include high throughput. It allows air and moisture to pass easily through the structure of the material, making spunbond effective to cover the crops.
Consider highlights spunbond production. This material is made of polypropylene by heat treatment. This polymer is heated to the highest temperatures, because of what is split into fine fibers. These microscopic fibers under the action of a powerful air flow and high temperature in a continuous woven web. This tissue is further enhanced by special substances - light stabilizers. They increase the resistance to sunlight and allow easier to maintain a uniform temperature in the greenhouse.
1.1 Material Specifications
- uniformity of density spunbond. This quality allows more stably distribute air and water to the plants;
- high light transmission rate. Depending on the type of spunbond, this figure could be reduced or increased, depending on the culture type;
- light weight. Such material presses on the surface with a weight of only 17-40 grams per 1 square meter (depending on type). This allows you to cover young plants and seedlings, without fear of harm;
- high resistance to temperatures. This fiber is functioning optimally at temperatures ranging from -50 to +100 degrees. Moreover, its structure did not change;
- resistance to mechanical damage. Material is practically non hesitates and is not erased with time;
- high vapor permeability. It allows plants to breathe, which greatly affects their development;
- It does not react with a variety of chemical. mixtures. On the web is not affected by pesticides are not, not poisons, not fertilizer.
Various types spunbond have different properties that are suitable in varying degrees for the different tasks. In agriculture, the use of white fiber, spunbond color and black.
Black spunbond in a roll
Each of them is further divided into subtypes depending on the density:
- white material with a density of 17 g per m 2. Used when working with fragile young shoots, as well as to cover the landings and young shoots. Excellent pass moisture and light;
- white, 30 g per m 2. Protects crops from hail and sharp temperature changes;
- white, 60 g per m 2. Suitable for the protection of crops from extremely adverse weather conditions. Withstand hail, snow, doji and strong minus temperatures. It is also used for "conservation" of plants in the winter to save shoots and flower buds;
- black, 50 g per m 2. It is used as a layer between the fruit and the ground. It promotes better soil warming. It inhibits the growth of weeds;
- black, 60 g per m 2. Protects plants from spring frosts;
- colored spunbond. It is used in cases where the material you need to cover both the plant and the soil.
In addition, also used a material with a density of 80 g per m 2 (labeled - spunbond - 80). It provides maximum protection against thermal and mechanical influences.
Foil type can significantly accelerate the growth and emergence of young shoots. It reflects ultraviolet rays, which, concentrating better heated seeds.
Reinforced type has higher strength and can withstand large loads.
1.3 How to choose the right material
Choosing on the market non-woven fabric, it is necessary to know the main producers of spunbond, provides the highest quality. These include Agrotex, Plant-Protex company Lutrasil, Agrin firm. Spunbond sold in rolls, the average length of 100 meters. Regarding the width, the two types is discharged: 160 cm. And 320 cm recently often found smaller rolls, 10 m long They are designed specifically for the needs gardeners..
The high level of performance allows the use of spunbond in many areas of agriculture. It can be used at any time of the year. Spring material is used to cover the young shoots for early harvest.
It allows you to hold more moisture in the soil, maintains a stable temperature of the earth and the air below the web. This greatly increases the resistance of young plantings for spring frosts and low night temperatures. In addition, the density of the material makes it possible to keep the shoots from the birds and erosion.
Greenhouses under spunbond
Using spunbond 60 (density 60 g per square meter) coating facilitates the beds or greenhouses. Plants in the greenhouse will receive enough light, and easy to get rid of the condensation. A stable temperature allows to hide the roses or berries hail, cold showers and early frosts. Most often it uses the type of white cloth.
During the summer, the main problem is the lack of crop moisture and high soil temperatures. Solves this problem by the use of black cloth as multiruyuschego material. soil surface was covered ball spunbond, leaving cuts for the grown plants. Mulching will delay the maximum moisture in the soil and prevent overheating the roots of plants. In addition, it significantly reduces the growth of weeds in the beds and prevents the appearance of mole crickets and slugs that damage the plants.
Blackberries, strawberries, currants less exposed to various diseases, if the flower bed beneath them lay a spunbond. Most of the berries fruit diseases occur when in contact with moist soil. Here the fabric acts as a spacer between the damp earth and plants. Planting strawberries on spunbond greatly increases the yield.
Helpful would be to use the web to grapes in autumn. Preparing for the winter grape important point. This material allows the plant to more seamlessly transition into a state of deep sleep, preventing the negative impact of extreme temperatures. For other crops by using this covering can greatly extend the period of vegetative and fertility.
2.1 Applications black spunbond (video)
2.2 Use of non-woven fabrics to cover roses
In particularly cold winters, which is famous for Russia, it is worth thinking about shelter spunbond roses. Many varieties of roses can safely withstand temperatures down to minus 22 degrees. However, frost minus 30 is fatal to them.
How to hide the roses properly. Shelter roses are best in December, when the temperature is not so hesitant. This period is the most optimal. If roses cover before the high daytime temperatures cause them to rot and they will die. Therefore, it is important to constructing a shelter for 10-15 days in advance to revise forecasts. Hiding bush around plus volume 1-1.5 m diameter around the bush.
It is necessary to best protect the roots from frost. Above the bush is a framework of reinforcement or thicker wire. Then he hid the plastic grid or mesh. And on it goes to a non-woven fiber. This hopper will spend the winter rose.
Pluses Lutrasila as a covering material
Mulchagram: what it is and where it is used?
Variations and features of use agrovoloknom
Non-woven covering materials and spunbond Lutrasil, and their differences
How to use geotextile for drainage?
Features of manufacture and application of non-woven geotextile Dornit
Geotextile: properties, types, application
Covering film in the construction and agriculture
Add a comment cancel reply
© 2017 moezerno · Copying materials without permission is prohibited
What spunbond: application characteristics and a covering material
The last 10 years on the vegetable growing and gardening workshops and forums, there is an active discussion of the advantages and features of the new sheltered spunbond material.
Already many gardeners successfully use the material on their sites, but not all are aware of the directions of its application. When this technology is not standing still, and manufacturers are constantly making adjustments to it that allows you to expand the list of products and open up new opportunities for the application.
What is a spunbond and where it can be used?
To better understand what a spunbond, it is necessary to study its production technology. The product was obtained from the molten polymer fine fibers which enter the air stream and deposited into a web.
The result is a durable, wear-resistant and durable non-woven fabric, which has found wide application, including in agriculture. For extended use of the polymeric material under ultraviolet sunlight technology provided by inclusion in the melt agrovoloknom stabilizers.
In horticulture use agrovoloknom density of from 17 to 60-80 g / m2 depending on the immediate purpose. Spunbond used both in open and in greenhouses.
Conventionally, there are three main areas where the covering material of spunbond may be used: accelerating soil warming and receiving earlier germination, protection of topsoil from drying and savings in watering plants with protection from severe winter hardiness low frost. However, the application is not limited to spunbond.
Spunbond properties and features of the application in different seasons
Before describing the effect agrovoloknom on plant growth and yield formation, it is necessary to consider its basic characteristics:
- good breathability (the lower the density, the more intense gas exchange);
- homogeneous structure (guarantee uniform distribution of moisture and heat and maintaining a constant microclimate);
- light transmission (may vary depending on the purpose);
- high thermal insulation properties (also directly dependent on the density);
- low specific gravity, not to put pressure even on young shoots;
- High-strength, abrasion and crease resistance (which makes practical and durable material);
- resistance to adverse weather conditions (no change its properties at temperatures of -55 to 100 ºC);
- not exposed putrefactive bacteria and mold;
- inert to various chemical compounds (pesticides treatment does not affect the state of the material);
- It is not toxic to plants and future harvest.
Presented properties can vary somewhat depending on the type and manufacturer of non-woven fabric.
The use of spunbond is possible at any time of the year. In the spring it is used to accelerate the heating of the beds with a view of the earlier crops. At the same time it protects the seedlings have emerged from the low night temperatures and the return of frost, serves to seeds and young shoots shelter from birds and rodents, retains moisture in the soil and slows erosion, preventing the action of the strong spring winds.
Besides white spunbond density of 42 and 60 g / m2 can cover frames beds, greenhouse or glasshouse. This provides an optimum light level, there is no condensate, and set protection against cold and frost hailstorms.
With the onset of summer agrovoloknom a reliable mulch material, retaining moisture, preventing overheating of the root system and slowing the growth of weeds. Furthermore, spunbond an obstacle for a number of hazardous pests (e.g., for slugs and medvedok).
Use of a material in horticulture (plantations strawberry, gooseberry, currant, blackberry) reduces the degree of development of disease caused by contact with moist soil berries. This primarily refers to the botrytis, the causative agent of which is any soil.
Using spunbond in autumn period may extend many fruiting crops by protecting them against abrupt cooling and differential night and daytime temperatures. Thus, it is possible to extend the growing season, which is especially important for the Far East and Siberia. Also in the fall agrovoloknom effectively used for the preparation of plants, wintering in the open field, to lower the temperature.
Timely cover nonwoven perennial plants enables complete transition to step deep rest and serves as a reliable protection of the root system from the first frosts when there is no snow cover.
Winter spunbond protects podzimny crops, saplings of fruit and berry crops, ornamental plants transplanted from weather extremes: extreme cold, lack of snow, strong winds, the formation of ice crust after the thaw, bulging of the root system.
Regardless of the season agrovoloknom is used in greenhouse vegetable production, allowing to extend the circulation of vegetables. Also nestled spunbond beds are left clean and beautiful fruit on tomato fruit rot development is excluded.
Of course, for various works used different types of covering material, endowed with these or other qualities. For agriculture, producing white, black and bicolor spunbond different densities.
White passes the sun's rays and plants under it successfully developed. Black, on the contrary, inhibits the growth of plants, so is used as a mulch cover.
Spunbond range is not limited to species from different manufacturers has its own set of variations in the density and interesting solutions in the form of finished products (shelterbelts, tree trunks, soft containers) for the industrial and private gardening.
Spunbond or polyethylene film
Perhaps some truckers are still doubts about the transition to the non-woven fabric. Many continue for winter shelters and greenhouses use plastic. Lowering the price issue, we shall understand that better, spunbond or a film?
From this analysis it can be concluded that the polyethylene film is obsolete material unable to create optimum conditions for plant growth and development.
Manufacturers and retail price
The leading brands of the nonwoven material for agriculture are Lutrasil (Freudenberg, Germany), Agril (Avintiv, France), Agrotex (GK hex Russia), Agrin (UNISPAL, Ukraine) and Plant-Protex (Poland). In the Russian market can be purchased from any manufacturer spunbond official representatives and regional managers or in gardening stores.
For farms covering material sold in rolls of 100 m or more, most demanded width of 160 or 320 cm. In order to design product dimensions vary. For the needs of truckers manufacturers produce leaf length of 10 m.
On the Internet you can find specialty shops offering spunbond on the manufacturer's price, while at the wholesale attached additional discounts. However, even retail is quite acceptable for a private holiday home. On the formation of prices per square meter affected by the density of the material and the type of spunbond.
For wholesalers average price spunbond with a density of 42 g / m2 of 3- 6 RUB / m2, a density of 60 -. 80 g / m2 cost 7 - 12 rub / m2.. Average retail price (at 2016 year) of the packaging webs in the range from 10 m to 170 (the width of 320 cm, density 17 g / m2) to 550 rubles. (Width 320 cm, density 60 g / m2).
New on site
Seedlings develop and expand vegetative mass in a limited volume of substrate. And this volume.
Winter - an ordeal for pets. Especially hard it is transferred laying hens. Short.
New Year's vanity with gifts and drawing festive menu applies to home interior decoration.
Comfortable country house, built away from the gas supply networks is impossible without the stove. In the cold.
Illumination of the area suburban area is regarded as a separate stage arrangement planning zones.
Ordinary phrase of dog's life these days is only applicable to the homeless dogs. .
Acquiring land and making a plan of the future house, be sure to think about the placement.
The last 10 years on the vegetable growing and gardening seminars and forums is an active discussion.
It's hard nowadays to find someone who has not heard anything about the plates.
Looking at the bags of cement and a pile of sand, not every developer feels.