- 1 Scheme water floor heating. Scheme stacking and connecting water underfloor
- 2 Scheme stacking underfloor
- 3 The device of warm water floor - which consists of the system as working and mounting methods which exist
Scheme water floor heating. Scheme stacking and connecting water underfloor
In this article, we will focus on the draft water floor. There will be answered to the questions of why it is needed, and how to perform it correctly. Also detail painted floor heating water circuit.
In some cases, its presence is desirable, and in others - a must. It is better that he was, if the warm floor is a utility (ie not basic) system. It is also desirable to do a project, when it occupies a small area (20 sq. M.). In case this floor heating system is a major (or minor), but affect a larger space, then composing circuit is imperative.
When installing this floor in the new building, as well as in some other cases, a formal commissioning. If the project is not made, it is possible to obtain a waiver. Thus, it is recommended to take care of it in advance. Otherwise, still have to do the drafting, only this time "backdating." When it comes to the installation of water floor heating system with hiring professional builders, it is best to resort to the design contract. He concluded on the basis of the project. The latter is a mandatory part of the contract.
If there is no project, the cost and turnaround time in any case greatly increase. The fact that in such a situation, the installation or construction process will be disorganized. According to estimates of experts, for the purchase of the system and its installation requires up to 60 euros per 1 square. m. Accordingly, the house having a floor heating area of 100 square meters. m., will have to spend up to 6000 euros. Thus, the installation of systems and equipment price commensurate with the cost of the construction. In this case, it will have to start saving. This applies to work performed, equipment and materials. Reduce the cost of the latter is possible. This requires that the precise technical calculation. Scheme water underfloor already compiled on the basis thereof. This prevents unreasonably high heating power. In addition, the guaranteed provision of comfortable conditions in the house. The circuit layout of the water floor heating allows to take into account all the important details, as well as save on the purchase of necessary equipment.
engineering calculation features
As practice shows, the circuit of water underfloor heating is made with your own hands often. For the design requires some knowledge. In addition, you need to have an understanding of the properties of various materials, the principle of operation of the heating system, as well as the rules and regulations setting. The circuit device of warm water floors should contain technical calculation. Its implementation has been a designer. To thermal design of the house was made, you need to provide the following information professionals:
- Information about the rooms JI (specify the type of covering and furniture installation location).
- Location of branches and risers inside the building.
- Information about the required temperature in the rooms.
- Information about the material of external walls (here also indicates the type of doors and windows).
- Location of the boiler and its height above the floor.
- The floor plan of the house (indicating the size of exterior walls, doors and windows).
Scheme laying floors warm water is performed on the basis of the technical calculation.
Scheme laying floors warm water comprises a great many elements. It is worth to pay attention to ensure that important issues have not shunned to designers and have been agreed with the owner of the house.
The process of dividing into sections - a very important point. If you ignore it, it will most likely happen destruction of the screed. It depends on its thermal expansion. in the field of separation is just right for compensation. The geometry of the floor space and the number of received stations depends. The maximum area of the field generated - not more than 40 sq. m.
They are provided on the boundaries of fields, which are obtained after the breakdown of the room. This is done to ensure that screed is not cracked. In fact, the expansion joints are a kind of gaps. They can be filled via the damper tape, foamed polyethylene or Epps. In order to carry through the lining pipe expansion joint, it is placed in a protective rigid jacket. The latter is a corrugated tube whose length - 500 mm. You need to pay attention to the fact that through the expansion joint can take place only reverse or post contour line.
It is mandatory to agree on this point with the designer. Selection of the materials used for pipe-laying, will depend on the chosen method. Currently, the most common two technologies installation of floor heating, "dry" and "wet." Selection upper finishing coating depends on the desired heating temperature pipes. For example, the maximum permitted by the manufacturer settings - 25 degrees. Said floor heating temperature may be insufficient. In some cases, a change of an upper decorative coatings required. wall heating system can be installed.
What needs to happen after the completion of the design?
It is assumed that in the hands of the owner is a floor plan of the heating system. It should be clearly recorded data on all components of the system:
- automation settings.
- Placing tubes (specified length and diameter portions).
- Information on the required capacity on each room (floor or radiator heating).
- The location and size of the radiators.
- Complete circuit pipe-laying (specified diameter and length of each circuit of the system, the coolant temperature, the arrangement pitch such underfloor heating).
In the drawing, the total water floor heating circuit to be reflected. It also indicates the thickness of the concrete screed. Owner of all the information about the specifics of materials and equipment with the use of which will be installed radiant floor heating should be provided. mounting scheme allows to avoid mistakes in the process of the work itself.
Tools and materials needed
In accordance with the information comprises a connection diagram and tehplan water underfloor before work necessary to prepare:
- Valve with flow meters.
- Manifold cabinet.
- Plasticizer (added to the concrete for pouring the floor).
- Fastening pipes.
- A complete set of tools for expansion joints.
- Epps damper strips or tape.
- Thermal insulation material.
- Special pipes which are intended for underfloor heating configurations (to be oxygen-impermeable, resistant to temperature and pressure).
By the master plan must be attached and the collector circuit of warm water floor.
In the design phase you need to know the following:
- Variations finishing coatings.
- Variations circuits pipe laying.
- Fluid system.
During installation determined this will be too late. Better to take care of this at the initial design stage.
Underfloor heating water: wiring diagrams
The distribution pipes may be to the base in various ways. Currently used two options: spiral snake. Any other circuit device of warm water floors is one variation of the above.
This installation is suitable for most rooms, which have an average or small area. It should be noted that the initial segment of the tube will be the highest temperature. For this reason, laying should begin from the wall, which has the greatest heat loss. This area is called a boundary or edge zone. Here stacking step is reduced in order to be able to compensate for heat losses. In most cases, the distance between the tubes is less than 300 mm. The fact that the "zebra temperature" may be formed with a greater step. The edge region is reduced to a distance of 200 mm. Is permissible if it is even less. In this case it plays an important role minimum bending radius of the tube. For serpentine path characterized by uneven heat distribution. To get rid of it, you must make a double stacking.
This scheme involves water underfloor parallel arrangement of the flow and return pipe sections. Due to this temperature decrease is compensated. Spiral is perfect for rooms with high consumption or a larger area. Such a circuit connecting water underfloor recommended when the pitch is less than 200 mm. The reason is the limitation of the minimum radius of bend construction.
It must be remembered here that the step of laying the loop decreases. This is done to compensate for heat loss. There are only two types of zones: a separate and integrated. The latter is included in one loop. Its formation is due to the decrease in the stacking step in the exterior walls. In the occupied zone the distance should be increased. A boundary region is formed by a separate loop. If the length of the latter is greater than 100 m, then several similar elements required for heating this portion. In the presence of the interface zone, this option is the most relevant. This is due to significant hydraulic losses in the loop, if the loop length exceeding 100 m.
Information on the top finishing coat
This is a very important contributor to heat the entire floor system. The coating material must be chosen very carefully. It should pay attention to its thermal resistance. We recommend the following:
- Wooden board (thickness - up to 15 mm is due to the low thermal conductivity of the material).
- Ceramic tile (thickness - up to 30 mm.).
Features wooden cover
In this case, many questions may arise. Wood is a hygroscopic material. In most cases, several coating reduces the relative humidity of the air immediately above the floor. This is because the temperature of the latter increases. For relative humidity "self-regulation" is unusual. If the temperature increase will occur in a particular area, it necessarily reduced. Canadian maple can not be used for hot water underfloor heating. It also refers to the beech. When the relative humidity changes of the geometric dimensions of these woods much "jumping". All the rest is quite possible to use the water floor heating systems. The recommended temperature when laying wooden coverings - 20 degrees. The relative humidity should be in the following range: 30% -60%. The use of any type of cover implies required temperature limit, which is fed into the coolant system. As a rule, all the recommendations are applied in the manufacturer's instructions. Scheme water floor heating with a thermal involves the installation of equipment to maintain a constant temperature in the system.
In the floor heating system of the water can be poured or plain distilled water and antifreeze. Last is best used when there is an irregular space heating during cold periods. This should be reflected in the system in advance of the project.
As a rule, used water underfloor heating circuit in a private home. When installing the system in limited areas of space (bedroom, kitchen, bathroom), the easiest way to take advantage of electrical variation. This is due to the fact that in a small space of the pipe positioned more complicated than cable. If such a heating system will be the main, it is best to use water-type structure. It should be noted that in the high-rise building with central heating is prohibited to use radiant floor heating. Driving system from a separate circuit to compulsorily coordinated with the relevant authorities.
The circuit device of warm water floors is approximately the following:
In a particular case requires calculation of the thickness of insulation, which will have a radiant floor heating. The scheme should contain such information. As for the insulation roll, having an aluminum surface, it is recommended to use a variation of the contents of Dacron. Thanks to him, the interaction of the concrete screed and aluminum will occur. It is also worth noting that allowed laying pipes directly on the polystyrene foam or Epps. Thus, the intermediate layer is skipped. It is necessary to pay attention to the pipes of the water floor heating and concrete screed with addition of a plasticizer. This assumes the existence of a reinforced mesh cells. Recommended wire diameter - 4 mm. The thickness of this floor screeds (considering the presence of the pipes.) - 10 cm There are certain recommendations for the use of plasticizer. It is believed that adding it in the covering, it is possible to make the thickness thereof was 3 cm, and its reinforcement is not necessary. This view does not correspond to reality. Application of plasticizer does not eliminate the need for reinforcement ties. Moreover, its minimum thickness should be 5 cm. In the case of using a plasticizer, it is put into the mixture in strict accordance with the appended instructions. His excessive amounts of lead to "burn out" system. Thus, cracks may appear. Reinforcing mesh is mandatory should be placed over the pipes. Thanks to this will be uniformly distributed service load. Currently, you can often find recommendations that supposedly grid can be placed directly over the pipes. However, in this case, the implementation of its constructive role does not seem possible. The fact that the grid securely attached to the pipe. This is done using plastic clips. Thus, we can conclude that the presence of the grid under the pipes do not eliminate the need for its location directly above them. With regard to the finish floor covering, this material necessarily has a marking on the possibility of its application in the floor heating device.
Scheme stacking underfloor
Water floor refers to a system of comfortable heating and underfloor heating circuit to home correctly chosen, it is necessary to know the floor area and number of rooms.
In comparison with traditional heating radiator system in which the warm air rises to the ceiling and the floor remains cold, floor heating system heats the room evenly over the entire area, the air temperature at floor level is higher than the ceiling, which beneficially affects the human.
In comparison with traditional heating Warm water floor 25% cheaper to operate.
Views and underfloor heating technology
The floor heating system uses two types of heating: electric and water. The principle of the heat output from both systems is the same.
In floor heating water variant is derived from a specific pattern laid on a concrete base metal pipes through which hot water circulates. The source of hot water may be electric, gas or solid fuel boilers and central heating.
Electrical floor heating embodiment uses a special shielded cable laid by the same schedule as the water, but heating is due to the heat given heated cable.
The market offers a new technology based on floor heating thermo - pipes in which heating medium water or freon, is 12% of the volume of coolant water floor heating, and the system efficiency of 98%. In comparison with water underfloor energy costs at a floor with the coolant of the thermo - tubes is 2.5 times lower. The truth and value of the new system installation is 7 times higher than the cost of the water floor heating.
Both types of floor heating allows to get comfortable accommodation, but have operational risks that must be eliminated at the design stage.
Technological heating circuit water floor flooring system comprising: a source of hot water distribution manifold and the coolant in the form of pipes of copper or plastic pipes.
Schemes laying underfloor heating The scheme depends on the uniformity of stacking space heating
The source of hot water in the low-rise buildings are boilers for solid fuels, gas or oil boilers and power, as well as district heat. Scheme laying pipes for floor heating water affects the uniformity of heating of the floor covering. 3 circuit applies pipelaying: snake, snail and combined.
Starting laying pipe snake along the perimeter wall, the second wall moves in the laying pipe snake, covering the entire floor area, and is returned to the heat source. In this embodiment, one half of the floor warming hot water and the other cooled.
zigzag pipe laying method is used when a floor is required to heat the heating areas with different intensity.
Second Embodiment snake pipe laying is performed from the wall with the coolant tube, folded in half: half pipe - hot water and the other half of the opposite wall - returns the cooling water to the coolant. The second scheme snake uniformly heats the floor covering two pipes of hot and chilled water.
Option provides for laying snail tube folded in half to build a spiral around the room. The pipes are to be installed along the walls, moving toward the center of the room floor.
This option is also laying evenly heats the entire floor. Method for laying pipes in the underfloor system utilizes a spiral in rooms where required uniform heating of the floor, the floor at the outer walls warmed intensive, and this placement scheme allows to operate boilers at power with the same coolant return.
For warming up the outer walls of the corner rooms are used the combined variant stacking, where a pipe with hot water extend along the outer walls. If you want to warm up the floor more intense in the outer walls, the distance between the pipes in the walls decreases and closer to the center of the room increases.
Laying water floor is carried out on a concrete base, wood flooring and slabs of polystyrene.
To heat retained in the floor covering, on the substrate before installation of the system fits the substrate foil, with the foil side toward the floor.
The joints are sealed foiled rows substrate tape.
Laying of floor heating system water can evenly heat the floor space and reduce the operating costs of the heat source.
Scheme laying of floor heating water is drawn in the project with the base material. In Scheme reflected place of connection to a source of hot water system water floor laying embodiment and away from the stacked pipes and walls of the room between the pipes.
Schemes laying pipes for floor heating
Without calculation of a warm floor to start procurement of materials and assembly of the system is impossible, absence of the project will negatively affect the heating of the room.
Professional design of the water floor heating engineers carry out, a rough estimate can be made independently of instructions:
- Determine the installation location of the collector distributor. We measure area of heated rooms diameter pipes define in the heating circuit.
- When using a tube diameter of 16 mm or 20 mm path length does not exceed 100 and 120 m heats Circuit 15 - 20 m. 2 sex, difference in length of paths does not exceed 15 m.
- Before drawing up the scheme of laying water underfloor define the places of their permanent location overall furniture, where a warm floor is not pave.
- Between the pipes in the loop length is 15 - 20 cm depending on the negative temperatures in winter. In northern areas at a temperature below - 30 * C, this distance is reduced to 10 cm.
- Based on the size of rooms, counting the number of heating circuits, we need to determine and select the coolant reservoir. For information on how to calculate the underfloor heating using the program, look in this video:
Installation of underfloor heating on a concrete base
After the calculation of floor heating and drawing up schemes of laying acquire materials, equipment, tools and proceed to the installation of the system.
Assembling is performed on the underfloor concrete, laid on the concrete base polystyrene plates and the wooden frame, mounted on a concrete base.
Installation is performed by the design scheme, wherein a heat source is determined from the distribution manifold, heated room and the number of heating circuits in these rooms.
Manifold distributing hot water flow schemes warm water floors installed in the technical room or in the cabinet, which are supplied with hot water from the heat source.
The collector is performed by two stainless steel cylinder, welded on two sides. One of the cylinders through pipes welded receives from the heat source and distributes the hot water of the heating circuit, the other cylinder collects chilled water from the return circuits and the heat source.
The process water circulates through the heating circuit by means of the circulation pump, valves, thermostat valves, and the collector band.
Furthermore distribution functions thermal collector floor through a thermostatic valve controls the temperature of water supplied to the heating circuits, and by means of the actuator and valve manifold group regulates pressure of hot water flow in the heating circuits.
If the heat source is a central heating, the circulation pump in the collector group is not required.
Wiring water underfloor
Before assembly, align the floor heating concrete base using self-leveling floor. If the concrete base surface has defects which can not be eliminated self-leveling floors, concrete screed perform. On dry screed proceed to the assembly of underfloor heating scheme of the project.
- According to the perimeter of the floor insulation expose an edge of the damper tape and attach it to the walls of the room. The height of the tape overlaps the thickness of floor heating kit including a layer of insulation, and coolant hoses reinforced screed.
- We laid on the concrete base substrate foil to retain heat from the water in a heater and a floor concrete screed, and to protect the insulation from moisture concrete. The substrate is placed in the foil layer of the floor covering, the joints of the substrate series connected foiled tape.
- On laid isolation is performed assembling insulation boards 50 mm in thickness. Rows of insulation is laid offset to the joints plates do not match and created a single tight flooring. Layer panels closed vapor barrier film.
- A heater plate mounted on reinforced mesh with the cell 10 by 10 cm or 15 x 15 cm. The mesh is fixed to brackets fixed stops 50 cm from each other over the entire floor area. Stops height designed for the installation of two nets: a radiant floor and above.
- Mounting tubes start with connection to the outlet pipe manifold, and further, mounted on a grid laid on a water floor design scheme clipping to the grid tightening clamps. Pipe anchoring with a small slack which takes into account the change in size of the pipe from the coolant temperature fluctuations. When laying pipe according to the scheme snail consider retraction tube to resist the distance between the pipes 10 or 15 cm. Under this scheme, the floor heating is more intense at the walls. If one contour is insufficient for the room, the floor space to divide the two circuits with equal length of the coolant pipes, which are pre-consider the draft. At the end of laying tube second end is connected to the inlet of the collector band.
- Above laid coolant pipe mount reinforced second grid to impart strength poured screed to a floor during operation of the screed is not cracked.
- Before pouring the screed floor mounted water test for leaks and performance, performing molding system using air. The air supply system is performed using the air compressor and creates a pressure of 4 bar for the whole test period. When the air tightness of the system of care and the pressure drops.
Screed poured only after checking the underfloor heating system for leaks
In a large room welds are performed between the contours, they pass through the tube only in places of transition from the contour of the comb. The locations of the expansion joint is put on the protective pipe corrugation and reinforcing mesh cut. Shrink seam runs 10 mm width seam closes a silicone sealant.
Commissioning of warm water floor is carried out after the complete curing of the concrete screed. Dry screed underfloor heating is strictly prohibited.
Polystyrene mats for floor heating
Scheme laying floor warm water on the basis of polystyrene plates and is less complicated performed without concrete screed. The procedure follows the installation of water sex on the concrete.
In concrete foundation is laid in the form of waterproofing plastic film or foil substrate. At film stacked plates creating flooring, in which aluminum plates are mounted with the groove for mounting the water floor heating.
In the honeycomb structure which is to lay the water circuit
Aluminum plates are placed on the design scheme, laying of floor heating circuit. Arranged in grooves aluminum plates pipes connected to the distribution manifold and fixed to the plates by tightening clamps.
Polystyrene plates at deck cover 80% of the total area and warming of the coolant system, capable of further uniformly heat the floor covering.
After laying the pipes floor heating system was tested for tightness, similar to the test when mounting on concrete. Then polystyrene panels with water-floor system is closed with two layers of gypsum sheets having high toughness and strength. On laid flooring GVL performed installation of flooring. For more information about how to put on a loop mats see in this video:
In contrast to polystyrene plates for floor installation using water polystyrene special mats in which cast mesh structure. Cells allow to lay the pipe without any additional plates in various patterns considering the design step between the pipes. After installation of floor heating mats with water flooded floor screed or closed gipsum-fiber sheets.
Mounting water underfloor heating mats on polystyrene allows to reduce the costs compared with mounting the system on the concrete and to keep the heat in the floor covering.
Wooden boards for underfloor heating
Mounting scheme and operate the water floor a wooden support as a modular product of CPD with aluminum plates. The plates embossed grooves for the pipe. The order of the floor assembly repeats stacking using polystyrene plates, but considering the low thermal conductivity of particle board, insulation under them does not fit.
The grooves for laying the floor of the water pipe is performed on the wooden base frame in the form of rails, which are mounted in the aluminum plate.
Tubes are placed into the slots aluminum plates located between the rails. Then flooring with pipes covered with decking sheets GOLS, which was collected flooring.
These floors is arranged in wooden houses with a beamed ceiling.
The device of warm water floor - which consists of the system as working and mounting methods which exist
If you want all year round in your house was warm, cozy and comfortable, it can be heated floors. You can use an electric heating cable or a water system. The second option could be considered more common, as it can be connected to the central heating system of your home. However, in order to make a correct installation, you should first consider the device of warm water floor.
Peculiarities of structure of the device
system heating is produced by hot coolant - water that passes through the packed tubes. Most often, such a structure is mounted in the private and suburban homes. The apartment is almost never used because of the possibility of a breakthrough pipes and flooded the lower floors. Furthermore, connection to a common heating system increases the flow resistance and reduces the temperature of the coolant.
Types of warm water floor heating systems
The construction of floor heating can be concrete or plank. The first option is to fill the screed. Grazing system does not require it. Basically Heated floor has the arrangement:
- Base. It can be wood or concrete.
- Mounting the damper tape which provides the necessary technological gap and protecting the joints of the walls to the base.
- A layer of insulation.
- water floor construction.
- The concrete screed (if necessary).
- Finish flooring.
Pie water underfloor heating
, Suitable components must be selected before proceeding to the system installation. Pipes are a major part of the whole system, so they need to choose the right. There are some types of submitted articles:
- Metal and plastic. Use of such material is best experienced craftsmen. The advantage of the product is the stability of its form. However, during installation it is necessary to strictly observe the specified step between the pipes. Cranking such pipes can without the use of special equipment. A disadvantage of this type of design is high weight and very high degree of thermal conductivity.
- Polypropylene. The advantage of this material is considered to be a high degree of thermal conductivity, so the efficiency of the system is very good. However, during installation it is necessary to use all construction skills. The fact is that after such a pipe bending quickly regains its original shape. Therefore, they should be fixed immediately.
- Corrugated stainless steel products. Today, they are probably the most popular. Such a material is very easy to install, have high thermal conductivity, is produced with a different diameter.
- Copper pipes. This material has better heat conduction, it is strong and durable. However, the present system will be very expensive. In addition, to make the installation yourself you will not succeed. This work is considered to be time-consuming, so it is better to entrust an experienced master.
Pipes for floor heating water XLPE, polypropylene and copper
An important element of the whole system is a manifold that allows you to make individual settings, adjust the pressure. It is through this construction runs hot and cold water. Collector allows you to automate the system.
assembly process on a concrete base pipe
To begin, you must have drawn a diagram on which you will be laying pipe underfloor heating. Next produced such works:
- Removing the old flooring and thorough cleaning of a base. When all the necessary seal the gap and eliminate all the defects on the substrate. If there are significant differences in height, they are also necessary to get rid of. To do this, probably have to make a tie.
- Deck waterproofing. In this case it is better to use a plastic film. Note that its thickness is 250 microns. Some of the material web need to connect the adhesive tape construction. the film pieces need to lay overlapped. Also, do not forget about the overlap of the wall (10 cm).
- Mounting the damper tape. It is fastened around the perimeter of the room. This material will protect the screed from thermal deformation.
- Construction of thermal insulation. If you plan to equip the floor heating on the ground floor, this layer can be quite thick, at least 5 cm. For the rest of the premises enough 2-cm layer. Everything for insulation can be used penofol.
- Laying of reinforcing mesh and fastening pipes. Here we need circuits layout drawn earlier. Note that the mesh size should not exceed 15 * 15 cm. Now you can mount very warm floor. Step between the tubes can range from 7 to 30 cm. Attach them to the grid should plastic collars. Note that the attachment should not be over-tightened, because the pipes tend to expand when heated. In the field of having expansion joints corrugated elements should put on the structure. When mounting, pay attention to the step between the pipes in external walls: it should be reduced, because in this area the heat loss more.
- Connecting the system to a collector. In order to warm the floor working as efficiently as possible, it must be properly connected to the supply and return manifold.
- Crimping structure. At this stage, you have to conduct an audit of the entire system to be included. With this action, you can check on the performance of the design. Exposure shall not be less than one day. Operating pressure in the pipes floor heating systems should be 3-4 bar.
- Fill screed. Its thickness should be 5-7 cm. The solution you can cook for yourself or you can use a special mortar, which should be diluted with plain water. Filling is performed under pressure in a pipe.
- Laying of floor finish coatings. This can be done no earlier than a month. At the same time facing up to the system installation you need to check again.
Polystyrene mounting system
The advantage of such an arrangement can be considered its little weight, so its use should be in those houses where the vital need to reduce the load on the floor or in rooms with low ceilings. An apparatus of this design is quite simple: in polystyrene plates pre-grooves are made in which the inserted plate of aluminum.
In this case, fixing the pipes produced in time for these plates. The advantage of the design is the lack of need for settling ties. Facing material can be laid directly on polystyrene plates.
Wooden floor system of warm water
Stack Heated floor in this case it is possible on the joists or pre-prepared base switchboards. Underfloor heating systems and the rack can be modular. In the second case, chipboard panels are used. That they are prepared feeds for laying pipes and plates. Chipboard sheets thus have a thickness of 2 cm. The heat insulating layer in this case laid in the floor.
Plates another manufacturing equipped with special profiles with latches for fixing pipes. After the floor heating system will be mounted to strengthen the base before laying topcoat can be put GOLS.
In the photo process of laying heat-reflective plates in channels formed stacked stripes chipboard
If you have decided to equip the rack and pinion type of floor heating, in this case, the wooden strips with a thickness of 2.7 cm. Step placement should be 15-30 cm. Between the strips also need to keep a distance of 2 cm. As the insulation between joists can apply mineral wool. Rack-type floor heating is most often used for wooden structures, and it is intermediate floors.
This process is very important. Fill screed consists of several stages:
- Over the first layer of reinforcing mesh and, accordingly, need to lay the pipes one layer of mesh size which cell is 10 x 10 cm. This material should not cross the areas where decompression seams identified.
- Pouring the solution. It is best in this case to use the ready-mix, store-bought. To improve the quality of the prepared solution can be added to it a plasticizer. In this case, the thickness of the screed may not exceed 3 cm. Note that the air temperature in the room during casting mixture should be 5-30 ° C.
To screed is completely dry, it takes a lot of time is sufficient (at least 28 days). Remember that the concrete casting should be done only when the system is turned on. The pipes should be required operating pressure.
Popular manufacturers of system components
If you decide to arrange a warm water floor at home, then simply go to the store and select the desired option. The fact that almost all manufacturers of these structures except pipes made accessories. Even the insulation materials, compensation tape fastening material may also be packaged with the system.
Valtec manifold apparatus and the general appearance of the cabinet collector
In addition, manufacturers are also engaged in manufacturing of collectors. The cost of this product may vary from 80 to 450 euros. It depends on the number of circuits that can be connected to the device.
Among the most popular manufacturers can be identified such as:
Today, they are made of pipes of polymers that are capable of serving at least 50 years. They can be produced in rolls that are experiencing a big yardage. This makes it possible to equip the system of underfloor heating in large rooms.
a circulating pump is required for normal functioning of such a heating system. However, some manufacturers save users from having to install a separate device. They began to produce special mixing units, creating the necessary pressure, and enabling selection of different heating programs.
Virtually all manufacturers presented above are engaged in manufacturing of control panels for heating boilers. That is, you have the opportunity to monitor the entire heating system in the house: Both the main and more.
If you decide to arrange a warm water floor, then its cost can be a bit confusing. However, the price may be recouped in 5 years of operation. Despite the relative cheapness of electrical heating systems, they are more expensive in terms of energy use.
Cash costs for the purchase, installation and operation of systems of underfloor heating. As you can see, water heated floors, despite the high cost of installing the system in the long-term maintenance cost economical than electrical systems
That's all for today. If you liked the article, or have something to add, share their experiences and secrets of the installation of water underfloor write in comments - it is useful not only for us but also for our readers!