- 1 Japanese style in the interior - a refinement of the East
- 2 Japanese style in the interior
- 2.1 To fit the Japanese style in the interior
- 2.2 Interior Decorating in the Japanese style
- 2.3 Furniture in the interior in the Japanese style
- 3 Japanese style in the interior (57 photos): eastern philosophy of comfort
Japanese style in the interior - a refinement of the East
For those who prefer to see the beauty of a strict ascetic in his apartment, who does not tolerate fuss and seeks to reflect, designers are advised to pay attention to the Japanese style in the interior. He is characterized by a minimal amount of furniture and decoration, simplicity, naturalness and brevity. However, it is full of philosophical meaning and harmonious with nature.
Few Europeans close this distinctive oriental style, which was formed more than a century. However, nowadays it is becoming very popular. But do not forget that the Japanese style in the interior of the apartment will look harmoniously only if the foundations of the ideology of Japanese will be observed in it. The Japanese believe that the beauty, naturalness and the naturalness of this style does not fade with time, but only bloom. Designers secrete such characteristic style features:
- a lot of light, cleanliness, atmosphere of peace, so the apartments are decorated in this direction, there is an abundance of decoration and bright accents that embodies the balance between yin and yang;
- maximum of open space, which is used at least simple and practical furniture;
- It applies the principle of the simulation space, which is characterized by the presence of mobile partitions easily transposed from place to place.
Bedroom interior in the Japanese style
This design involves the use of only natural materials, which is especially important for the bedroom, after all in this room, we spend a lot of time. Traditional Japanese interior bedroom has one primary color complementary hues and undertones. Ideal for this building will be white, cream, gray, milk and black shades. Not welcome several very bright colors.
In order that the light in the bedroom was a soft, used paper lampshades, which are placed on the ordinary lamp. Ideal for this room will be small sconces, which are decorated with Japanese patterns or characters. Originally will look here imitation pale moonlight. Curtains in the eastern room should be only natural. For their tailoring can use silk or bamboo.
Floor Japanese bedroom may be coated mats, although they can be replaced with linoleum or laminate with a distinctive pattern. Many designers are advised to sheathe the walls with wooden panels or obtyanut their monochromatic natural fabric. To place will come in this room wallpapers with traditional Japanese images. In a small room, you can use wallpaper with ethnic patterns that mimic bamboo, various patterns and ornaments.
living room interior in the Japanese style
Harmony and simplicity of eastern philosophies are reflected in the Japanese-style living room interior. In this room, it represents a balance, warmth and comfort. This lounge is suitable for fans of strict order and the modest environment in the apartment. Furniture for the room to be tiny, without bulky sofas and tall cabinets. So living will look spacious, light and bright. Comfortable environment it will contribute to a calm and peaceful relaxation.
The ceiling, floor and walls is better to make plain and do not attract much attention. For this purpose, suitable tone such as beige, brown, white, and so on. D. Shades of furniture can be somewhat deeper. You can decorate the living plant bonsai, paintings depicting cherry blossoms or characters. Optionally, you can hang on the wall of a traditional Japanese sword. Originally it will look like a room with a low sofa without legs and armrests. Pedestals can have open shelves and glass doors.
Interior Children's Japanese-style
Some people believe that a child is in such a room, feel safe, comfortable and confident, it is easier to learn about the world. Children's room should be divided into several zones for sleeping, playing, learning and creativity. They should be positioned so that the space of the room was not overloaded. Baby things are best kept in a low cabinet or in a niche. Furniture should be made only from natural materials: wood, bamboo. Japanese interior room for the child assumes the absence of bright colors.
Bathroom interior in the Japanese style
Since the Japanese attach great importance not only to clean the body, but the soul, the modern Japanese interior in the bathroom involves the creation of a calm relaxing environment. Making room in the oriental style, it should abide by the same principles of simplicity, functionality and minimalism, as in the other rooms. All plumbing in a Japanese bathroom (sink, tub, toilet and bidet), separated by special screens or curtains.
There is a Japanese bath in design and features. Its main element is a bath ofuro having water heating. In earlier times, this was below the capacity of the stove and made of a special material hinoki. Modern bath can have very different configuration. However, it should be deep and recessed, ie, its edge should be slightly above the floor level.
kitchen interior in the Japanese style
Since the kitchen in our apartments are often characterized by a large area, for them the perfect Japanese minimalism in the interior. Kitchen furniture in this room should be functional and simple, made of natural materials. Harmoniously look at Japanese cuisine items from unpainted wood. Suitable for kitchen facilities shades of warm milk, caramel, bleached oak, that perfectly match with accents of green, green or red colors.
Japanese style in the interior of the kitchen welcomes the existence of a variety of household appliances, which must be in an enclosed small cabinets. The dining area is often set a low table with a plush sofa. Will match the style and simple dining room table with the same chairs, decorated with pillows. In a kitchen wall decor use hieroglyphs painted or hung stylized engravings.
Sills in eastern cuisine should remain free, and all the indoor plants grow in floor vases. Kitchen window is made light linen or cotton curtains panels. Such curtains miss a maximum of light, which is very important in this embodiment of kitchen design. Lamps shall emit diffuse light, but it should be enough for the entire kitchen area.
In order to achieve a unique balance between itself and the location of its content, which is especially characteristic of the oriental style, there are many ways, including the use of Japanese decor. Room in this style can decorate or exotic bonsai, ikebana, or samurai sword Oriental figurines of gods. Some of the furnishings in the Japanese style will help to transform the space of your room and turn it into an oasis of oriental civilization. The main thing is that such a decoration used in minimal quantities.
Initially, the curtains in the Japanese interior were the inhabitants of the rising sun. These concise and elegant sliding design used for the division of space in their homes. Decorating these curtains, window screens in their homes began to Europeans. Direct cloth curtains have a width of up to six meters and are moved by special guides. In this they resemble vertical blinds or cabinet door coupe. A thin curtain fabric is stretched on a special frame, and dense heavier bottom. Fabrics can easily move in any direction.
Making Window curtains so looks very elegantly and succinctly pointed out. It is not necessary that the curtains are made of the same fabric. Originally will look cloth fabric, differing in texture or color. Used for these purposes, silk, cotton, flax, hemp. The curtains in the Japanese style in the interior can be either self-colored or patterned.
Traditional Japanese interior would not be complete without a fan on the wall. This interior object in expanded form symbolizes prosperity and fullness of life. Many fans of Feng Shui teachings use it to protect it from negative energy. Depicted in the drawings webs prompt, in what place in the house he should be hanged. For example, a fan with an eagle is better to hang in the southern part of the apartment, with a pattern of spruce or cedar - on the east wall. Amulet with fish should be hung in the area responsible for the wealth and the mascot with a dragon or Sakura, hanging on the wall, will love.
Japanese septum in the interior
Interior of the house in the Japanese style is unthinkable without the light partitions which visually divide the room into zones. There are two types of partitions:
- fusuma - a design that consists of a thin light rails, covered with a transparent cloth. It is zoned as an excellent small room and a spacious room;
- shoji - This partition-door, which can be moved apart. It is made of wooden planks and special paper produced from bamboo or rice crust. Shoji can be easily moved and quickly dismantled, well lets air and scatter light, if necessary.
The partition is used in oriental style to demarcate zones of rest, workplace, tea podium or dressing. Due to its transparency, the room is not obscured. Make a web of MDF, plastics, particle board, wood and even glass. The latter option looks very original, since the material can be tinted, frosted, to cause it to issue sandblasting drawings and in the techniques and fusing the facets.
In the room, stylized East inadmissible bright, bright colors and shades. Japanese modern interior style is to use only soothing pastel tones. It can be light gray, beige, cream, white color. Often, as a contrast the main light background used black color. Experts advise not to use the design in such a mahogany hue and rich chocolate tone. The walls in the Japanese room decorate in bright colors, and the furniture is chosen to him only the dark.
oriental style may initially seem unacceptable to the citizens of Europe. However, such an elegant and functional design rooms with laconic forms and impeccable color combinations have much to their liking. And if you want to do in your home quiet, comfortable and close to the nature of the atmosphere, create a Japanese style in the interior of your apartment or house.
Copying information is permitted only with the direct and indexed reference to the source
Japanese style in the interior
Discreet and sleek, simple and elegant Japanese style in the interior It enjoys in Russia the most popular compared to other eastern style interior design.
The peculiarity of the Japanese style in the interior is that it combines all the elements of the decoration of the walls to the placement of accessories, copying true nature. In such an interior can feel the depth of Japanese philosophy and the proximity of man to nature.
The most popular stylized interiors, where a Japanese motif present in some subjects decor or color scheme. If you want to issue an apartment in the Japanese style, then first you need to decide whether you can live in the interior.
Europeans quite difficult to get used to the austere beauty of Japan. In these interiors, you will not find a large number of family photos within, placed on the shelves of souvenirs brought from different countries, and bright paintings by contemporary artists. Ascetic style, however, is not only a rejection of the manifestation of personality. Special, is not characteristic of the Europeans look at the space and the furniture gives a unique Japanese style. But the uniqueness of the people, far from Japan, it seems strange and uncomfortable.
To fit the Japanese style in the interior
First of all, this style like people passionate philosophy of the rising sun. If a person is imbued with the teachings of the ancient sages and became interested in the Japanese way of life, he will be able to adopt Japanese-style with all its advantages and disadvantages.
See the beauty of the interior will and nature lovers. They will notice contact Eastern philosophy with natural materials and, of course, appreciate it.
Supporters of minimalism and modesty, this style will be very close in spirit. Ascetic and even strict Japanese style far removed from the pomp and kitsch.
Many residents of cities also tend to the Japanese style. Constant noise, bright advertising, and a lot of people around are able to enter a person in a stressful condition. The simplicity of Japanese style gives the opportunity to relax and unwind.
Interior Decorating in the Japanese style
The philosophy of this style (without philosophy in the interior do not) suggests that a large number of parts and accessories - it is useless and ugly. Therefore minimalism here is the full control of the situation.
The proximity to nature must be expressed first of all in the materials used in the decoration of the room. That is why for the interior in the Japanese style is best suited natural materials: light wood, bamboo, rattan and matting.
The color palette of the interior in the Japanese style
These interiors are simply created for relaxation, meditation and relaxation. Avoid bright colors. Light shades of beige matt to the most suitable for the Japanese style. Accents and emphasize the line to help the dark tones. Use only those colors that are found in nature: black, cherry, dark brown. Pure white color is also used as the additive instead of the background.
Interior Design Japanese style
The most suitable apartments with a free plan, as the Japanese style does not tolerate walls. They were in a similar interior successfully replace the screens and curtains. With the sliding screens that cover the space from floor to ceiling, you can create a comfortable layout of your apartment. Plus, this style is that you do not need anywhere register a new layout of the apartment. And if you want you can expand or reduce any "room" in a few hours.
Explicit minus - lack of good sound insulation.
Furniture in the interior in the Japanese style
style philosophy is very evident in this point - nothing more, the maximum free space. The abundance of furniture visually "overload" interior, so the interior design in the Japanese style implies the existence of a vital piece of furniture. Bed, sofa, table, chairs - that's a necessary set of furniture, which is usually found in such interiors. Dressers, stands, and tables (even small) is almost impossible to write in a Japanese-style interior. You will not see the rooms and familiar to Europeans wardrobes. Things stored in cabinets, built-in niches in the walls. Do not forget that this style can not be used separately from the whole of Japanese philosophy, respectively, minimalism is welcomed not only in the interior, but also in the life style. If you do not have a lot of clothes, only the most necessary, then why do you need a big wardrobe?
Some things are stored in large trunks, which can be an additional seat if necessary.
All furniture is usually low. Thus achieving lightness, and the space is filled with light and visually appears more. Upholstery upholstered furniture must necessarily be made of natural materials: cotton, linen, leather or suede. The furniture itself, respectively, also made of what is rich in nature.
Outwardly simple pieces of furniture decorated with hieroglyphs. Thanks to this finish, they look like a work of art, rather than a functional interior. Masters of creating such furniture, treat it in a special way, like a living creature.
Accessories and lighting in the interior in the Japanese style
Subdued light helps to relax and tune in to the quiet mood, so lamps lampshades are made of silk or rice paper. These materials scatter light, giving it softness.
Minimalism and austerity does not allow the use of a large number of accessories. But this does not mean that the Japanese style does not accept them at all. Paper fans, vases and traditional Japanese boxes find their place in the interior in Japanese style. But it does the exact place defined for each accessory. Do not forget about netsuke figures, which must be in the interior.
To design the interior and give it an even greater connection with nature can help the dwarf bonsai trees or classical Japanese ikebana.
Japanese style in the interior (57 photos): eastern philosophy of comfort
Lots of light, space and natural materials - principles of Japanese interior
A man who grew up in a traditional European interior, Japanese style may initially surprise, even a shock - the ultimate minimalism, the almost complete absence of furniture, simple to the point of asceticism and a minimum of decoration, conciseness and naturalness. Japanese style interior individuality, it does not meet a lot of pictures of relatives, friends and acquaintances, some trinkets, crafts and souvenirs - nothing personal or individual in the interior. Originally a Japanese-style apartment can seem impersonal, emasculated, but that's only at first glance. Because behind all of this can be seen restrained, strict, austere beauty, and the Japanese style - full of philosophical meaning, it is simple and at the same time harmonious as nature itself. This style is for those who are alien to vanity, who appreciate the meditation and contemplation.
Elegant minimalism and brevity give the interior solidity and status
Interior features Japanese-style
The interior in the Japanese style - it is a special philosophy, a way to know yourself, to get close to nature and to dissolve it. That is why the design of a Japanese-style denies pretentious environment, avoiding excesses and synthetic (non-natural) materials. There are several features that form Japanese style:
- minimalism - the main and most important rule, which is observed in all matters relating to the interior. No unnecessary things frills - only required that is useful in everyday life. Most of the things hidden in the built-in cabinets or locked shelves, painted to match the walls - so they are practically indistinguishable. That is why space seems empty, nezagromazhdennym
In Japanese interior all in their places, and no frills
Wood, stone, water and spare parts neatly arranged on the shelves - an unrivaled symphony of exquisite taste
- the power of the void - by European standards, the Japanese interior - empty space, with a minimum of furniture. In fact there are a lot of air, energy circulates freely, which is vital for the Japanese tradition
Light, space and brevity - the basis of the stylish, comfortable interior
- colors - no bright, flashy colors. Japanese style - a cloudless sky, sea foam and pozhuhshaya autumn foliage, color, cherry, the full moon and the coastal rocks. The predominant shades - natural, pastel beige, milky, pearl, taupe, sand, cream. Often there are interiors are designed in contrasting black and white. Red and green colors are used very rarely, and then - very dark or very light shades, not bright, muted
Pleasant, discreet, natural colors create a real philosophy komorta
- unity with nature - in a traditional country house of the Japanese landscape is a continuation and complement to the interior, which is why the walls overlooking the terrace, make sliding. By decorating the apartment, the Japanese give exclusive preference to natural, natural materials, using instead stone tree. Instead of solid walls - lightweight partitions or screens made of bamboo or rice paper. Floor - wooden, the same reliable and durable bamboo on the walls - wooden panels, curtains - only natural, linen or silk.
Natural materials make this bathroom really luxurious
Tip! Potted plants in a Japanese bedroom - expressive and lucid, rigorous bonsai, elegant orchids, and no huge ficus and lush palm trees.
Live bush growing out of the ground right in the room - a striking element in the restrained Japanese bedroom
- furniture - Japanese house with no special furniture for sleeping or sitting, all these functions are performed by a special mattress - futon. Because the whole design in the Japanese style are calculated on a seated person, then it's a simple idea of Japanese furniture - a table, chairs, a sofa and a bed, that simply sawed off the legs. All Japanese furniture - low, squat design, but quite convenient. Japanese cabinet mimics the walls, facades - smooth, unadorned, expressive thread inconspicuous accessories. All books piled in special chests - Tansu, a kind of chest of drawers on wheels. Modern Japanese bed - it's not just a mattress or mat, in fact - it is familiar to Europeans bed with headboard, only very low, without feet
Luxurious bedroom in the Japanese style with a minimum of furniture
- Accessories - Japanese interior on the sidelines, but they are required, without them, the design will be imperfect. They should not be much - the Japanese on one wall is placed only one niche (which set a vase, box, netske, pottery, exquisite porcelain), or a picture, which makes the main focus. According to the Japanese, hang several pictures on one wall is equivalent to the fact that at the same time listen to several songs. The décor may make mats, bamboo rugs, paintings on silk, decorated with hieroglyphs bedspreads, Buddha statues, fans, scrolls with wise sayings, interior dolls
of interior in Japanese style neat and tidy
- lighting - not to bright, not cutting the eye. Resembling Earthshine, it is soft, rich in the play of light and shadow, midtone and stress relieve nervousness, immersed in trans, are relaxing. The most commonly used lighting devices involve bras and floor lamps, ceiling which is applied on traditional Japanese drawings. Lampshades, lighting (chandeliers) are made of wood, parchment, silk, much less - the porcelain or glass.
In the dim light of the bedside lamps interior elements create intricate shadows
Japanese interior decorating techniques
The interior, designed in the Japanese style - a real designer ode in honor of perfection of simplicity and functionality. In our conditions, to recreate an authentic Japanese interior is problematic, but some elements can reproduce the basic design concepts:
- traditional Japanese style textures and materials: rice paper, cedar, bamboo, maple, wicker wicker, painted silk
The abundance of light wood in the Japanese interior creates a sense of unity with nature
- traditional attributes - the mats, the mat
Tatami mats cover the floor, providing a comfortable and convenient tea evening gatherings
- floor - Japanese home run razuvshis, so the floor should be warm and smooth, pleasant for bare feet
Comfort for the soul, body and legs fingers - the interior concept in the Japanese style
- ceiling - optimally - a tension, matt, solid color. As an option - suspended ceiling with illuminated frosted glass
Light pendant design on the ceiling with spotlights makes complete and perfect interior and distribution of bathroom light
- classic Japanese house has rooms and walls, using curtains, screens and drop the floor level it is zoned to the functional parts
Original separation of the dining area from the cooking space in the kitchen
With the mat in the room can also be isolated functional zones
- glass doors of cabinets, countertops and shelves shelves, as if dissolved in air, do not clutter the space, leaving it open
Gloss surfaces, minimalist, straight lines and light colors are ideally combined with facades dark wood furniture
Suspended ceiling design with lighting, white furniture, lamps with soft light make the kitchen a truly air
- curtains - features simple forms and a complete lack of pleats or ruffles. Most often they are attached to the window on the similarity of the screen, so they are often called paneled curtains or screens. To blind hung without folds, exactly set in the base of the rigid insert, so the curtain like a screen can only move horizontally.
Screen curtains are often used in Japanese interior
Bedroom in the Japanese style - the place where the well-to abandon the outside world, to dream, relax and meditate, it is good to retire and enjoy the tranquility. In a bedroom, the atmosphere is imbued with harmony and tranquility, there are no unnecessary and annoying details. Furniture - simple and functional, but at the same time - expressive: cupboards, cabinets and other furniture has a simple geometry and crisp, straight lines. Here fit curtains - plain strips of cloth, lightweight, silk or organic cotton without fringe, creases and other "frills".
Bedroom in the Japanese interior - a place of complete rest and relaxation
Delicate flowers, soft light, Japanese landscape above the headboard to create a truly peaceful atmosphere
Tip! White porcelain lamp with aromatic candles, plates - graceful, resembling a flower petal, a small vase - all this will give the Japanese flavor and add romance, but do not overload the space.