- 1 LiveInternetLiveInternet
- 2 Japanese Patchwork: patchwork fashion trend
- 3 Japanese patchwork: a master class for beginners
Knitted accessories. Handbags, clutches, wallets Photos polzovatelyaLettaRazmescheno using tide.
Knitting: stylish handbag hook Source: https: //vk.com/knitting?z=photo-5.
Flower brooch made of felt. Beautiful ideas with master classes I greet you on the pages of my d.
Stuffed chicken legs We need 4 medium-sized piece of pork legs gram.
Japanese Patchwork: patchwork fashion trend
Japanese masters have reached unprecedented heights in the field of patchwork Until now, with absolute precision is impossible to say which country gave the world quilting. It is believed that the ancestor of this craft became England. Indeed, the English patchwork is the most famous destination. But once fascinated by Japanese technique, it is difficult to remain indifferent to it.
Today Japanese patchwork - it is something opposed to the traditional Quilt. And it's not that the Japanese pereinachili patchwork. Just in general, their art is distinguished by the concentration, privacy, relaxation. Catching creativity, it relaxes the Japanese, this kind of work on himself, his inner state. Chinese and Korean patchwork similar to the plot of the Japanese sewing, but the American patchwork, for example, differ significantly.
Familiar contrasts of color in the usual patchwork quilting Japanese replaces smooth color transitions.
Japanese magazines, numerous photos in them, we can understand what is the charm of this particular technology.
For patchwork in the Japanese style is characterized by the use of several techniques at the same time
Japanese patchwork - features:
- Basis fabrics - silk, but use ordinary cotton rags, of course, also possible;
- Sachiko - a proprietary technique of Japanese embroidery, which is distinguished by stitch "forward needle";
- Things in the Japanese style are often decorated with fringe and tassels;
- Japanese patchwork and quilting and uses elements directly patchwork.
Every workshop includes learning the very same technique Sachiko. Sachiko - a business card of Japanese patchwork. Sachiko was originally used for thick quilted blankets and clothing. After that Sachiko was used even in the production of armor.
However, this decorative stitch. And a master class on learning this technique will definitely be interesting, because the used stitch "forward needle". With that, the straight lines are not required, but the same stitch length is welcome.
Festival of Japanese patchwork (video)
Japanese patchwork: Stylish widget
If you look at photos of examples of Japanese patchwork, just want to find the circuit and replenish its collection of needlework by these things.
One of the distinguishing technicians patchwork - yosegire. It has an interesting history, which was based on the fact that Japanese women at the time were not allowed to appear in high-end fabrics. And had really exquisite outfits hiding under cheap clothing. But for masters and here it was necessary to show the class, and they have learned to show fragmentary expensive fabrics, a little bit.
Japanese quilting preference is not a cotton cloth and silk
The trick caught on and became a separate technique of patchwork, patchwork began to form unusual patterns, the whole picture. They are intertwined with Sachiko, and became the face of Japanese patchwork. Stylish things in such technology have become so popular that they are considered to be the foundation of a very fashionable today, the direction of the crazy-quilt.
Crazy quilt - a technique that task so loskutochkami decorate the product, to make it appear that it is decorated with jewels and elegant embroidery.
The Japanese bag patchwork
Just look at the photo, Japanese bag in patchwork technique - is original, brightest accessories that definitely will make you the most notable lady at any event. It is bright, colorful, comfortable bag, a real piece of work.
Master-class on making this bag will help to orient, where do I start first steps - the technique many difficulties. Schemes and patterns can be gleaned from Japanese magazines.
By the way, the bag in the same crazy-patchwork - the most fashionable accessory. Photo gallery shows how colorful and interesting can be such a stylish handbag. They show how modern and youth can look modern sewing.
Sashko technique involves embroidery seam "forward needle"
Interesting details such bags:
- Intertwined with patchwork knitted items, embroidery;
- Lots of lace, beads, beads;
- Bulky parts;
- If the product and the motley, this diversity quite orderly.
I have Japanese handbag differs unusual form, and if you look at magazines, you will see that sometimes form as bright as himself patchwork pattern.
Japanese patchwork: application, charts
Most often, the master class request on "Application". Indeed, sewing applications not only interesting, but also the most efficient activity. Here it is possible to use different techniques and patterns to find a snap. Those Japanese magazines and provide a photo and a description of the work.
The peculiarity of Japanese patchwork that masters do not use sewing machines: quilts together and stitching by hand
Application Japanese patchwork - is:
- Cute patterns with small details;
- Soft colors;
- The inclusion of additional elements (e.g., buttons);
- Preference pastel shades or primary colors;
- Using the applications, even in small things - their cases and cosmetic bags.
Application - this is one of the most prominent techniques of Japanese patchwork, so this technique has so many fans. Pillows, towels, bags, covers, panels are obtained stylish, vibrant, exquisite.
Bag of boro technology (video master class)
Looking at the photos of works in Japanese patchwork, I want to see more than one master class and try his hand in this needlework. Indeed, a lot of interesting patchwork gave it a Japanese technique. Well, if you follow and the Japanese philosophy of creativity, together with the artistic skills can be learned perseverance, patience, and the ability to concentrate.
Japanese patchwork: a master class for beginners
The art of patchwork came to save: masters were in no hurry to get rid of scraps of fabric and old things, wanting to give them a new form and use to create unusual things. Because patchwork is often associated with poverty. It is difficult to name a country where for the first time there was this kind of needlework, but in every country Patchwork supplemented by national color. Officially considered the ancestor of patchwork England.
Nucleation of patchwork in Japan
In Japan, a modern form of this art is not taken immediately: first, from the fabric segments sewed their clothes monks prostogivaya them manually. When part of the costume abrade, add new patches and sewn as a patch. So there stozhka technology: it was noted that quilting enhances the product and carries a decorative function. Later equipment was used for the manufacture of military costumes.
Distribution of patchwork in Japan was caused and the economic situation: the country was forbidden to import fabric from China, because of what began to develop the local textile industry. Gradually Patchwork turned into national tradition, turned in the art of clothing repair in the art of decorating household items.
Features Japanese patchwork
Person who is not familiar with the peculiarities of Japanese patchwork, it may seem that the strong differences between European and American technology is not. But this is not the case. One of the business cards Japanese patchwork stozhki is the abundance that is used along with application and bears, in addition to strengthening the functions of the product, and more decorative load. It is performed not only in the form of straight lines or geometric shapes, but also as a symbolic pattern. Threads are not always used in the tissue tone.
A distinctive feature of Japanese patchwork are the special fabric used to create the product. In each country, a way of life, religion, life, nature, surrounding people are recognized and applied arts. In Japan, the technique of patchwork sewn becomes a sort of meditation aimed at relaxation, loss of care and rest. Because the material used and quite muted shades.
The main feature of the eastern art
Printed and textured cotton is most commonly used of the tissue. A combination of hand-stitching and these materials gives the work performed in this technique, bulkiness. The main feature of Japanese patchwork: all products are sewn by hand, without the use of a sewing machine. With the help of mechanical tools can not achieve the kind of quality products, which are obtained by manual work. When sewing on the machine they are more flat, and some small parts simply can not be done mechanically. Such mastery requires perseverance, takes a lot of time, so the Japanese Patchwork very much appreciated.
Modern Japanese-style patchwork
Increasingly, Eastern kind of patchwork became supplemented by other techniques of needlework. It is fashionable to complement the product hand-embroidered, sewn rhinestones, beads or charms. Traditionally such things adorn the fringe and tassels. Japanese patchwork allows the use of several different methods simultaneously. Unusual accessories can become textile bead. Whether it is running is simple: from scraps of fabric cut into 3 cm circle in the center is put a piece of padding polyester and the material shrinks around the edge. Beads complement locks, laces. Of them make necklaces and bracelets.
Required materials for patchwork
Start learning the Japanese art of patchwork possible with conventional cosmetic manufacturing. There are kits for the Japanese patchwork, but with the house of unnecessary pieces of fabric for better training to use them. Figure you can think of your own or take the finished scheme and translate it on tracing paper. It is very important to choose for quality needles. They should easily pass through the fabric and does not remove the fiber. Good thread and fabric significantly facilitate the work. Coloring material is selected close to natural, natural tints: green, brown, red. For applications using low-contrast colors are harmoniously combined with the base. If the fabric is used in a cell, prostogivat it will be more convenient.
For beginners Japanese patchwork may seem complicated, but in fact the sewing technology does not cause particular difficulties for beginners. The main thing - patience, as all pieces are sewn by hand and it can take a long time. If the application is very small elements, the first time it is recommended to use a pencil for their adhesive fixing. All of the products are cut with seam allowance. Before you begin, you need to wash the cloth and to iron. Manual stozhka allows you to use a variety of decorative seams and make the product softer.
To work need:
- Plans and drawings for the foundations;
- fabric for the base;
- a few small patches for applications;
- two oblique Bakey;
- construction paper;
- lining or padding polyester;
- needles for patchwork;
- leather thimble;
Japanese patchwork: a master class for beginners
The process of creating the product consists of the following steps:
- Plans for the cosmetic can be made independently or take the scheme from public sources. For it will need thick cardboard.
- From the base fabric cut two identical rectangular blank for the front and the reverse side. We place between the filler shreds, creating a "layer cake". For convenience, it is better to fix the pins or special holders for fabric. The foundation can also be made in the technique of patchwork, assembled from multicolored patches.
- Mark up the basis of soap or a pencil and start to stitch. Prostogivaem fabric completely.
- We put the pattern and note the path in the fabric, do not forget about the allowances.
- From construction paper cut out details of the picture: these pieces will be wrapped fabric scraps and serve as a basis for the application. On leaving the seam allowance is not less than 3 mm.
- Make a small notch on the scraps scissors to make it easier to attach them to the paper blank. Edge bent inwards and smooth down. Instead of paper you can use adhesive interlining. Then collect the figure will be much easier: just gently fold the edge and ready to iron elements iron.
- We collect applications, wrapping cloth parts, and sew the workpiece neat stitches using a blind stitch. Additionally, you can pristegat drawing decorative seam "strochka9raquo ;, using contrasting thread.
- You can decorate the makeup embroidery, beads or sew on buttons. Molyneux for this selected in the main tone of the article. It must be done to build the product.
- Obmotyvaem workpiece edge for the cosmetic to the thread does not disheveled, and cut the main part.
- We start processing the edges. Cut out a strip 5 cm wide and sew oblique inlay using a hidden seam. Now it is necessary to shape the product.
- The main part folded in half and back down to the left and to the right about 4 cm, marking the place with pins.
- We are working from the inside out. Wrapping the hand to him, we begin to bend the central part. Retreating from the edge of 2 cm, sewn and cut corner. To the untreated portion sew tissue flap to conceal the tip.
- Release the front of the cosmetic case to sew points where the pins are placed.
- We form the bottom and sew a zipper.
Beautician is ready! This product we have created with their own hands. Japanese patchwork sewing machine does not suffer because we can safely say that this cute accessory has turned completely handmade.