In general, we can only wish you a pleasant-guess because we tried it for you.
Black and white Japanese crosswords
Colored Japanese crosswords
1) Legacy CAPTCHA replaced by Google reCAPTCHA.
2) On the search page, adds the ability to hide crosswords marked 18+
3) On the "My Profile" adds the ability to view a list of crossword puzzles.
4) Added the ability to view all user comments.
5) In order to increase the rate of removal of offensive comments added button "complain moderator".
Changes to the authors: Added ability to delete crossword correctly.
1) disable changing the size of the crossword on the rotation of the mouse wheel.
2) return the possibility of arbitrary painting cells, it has been realized in the old version.
1) Improvement of productivity
2) Two types of scaling crossword (sm.nastroyki crossword)
3) Optimized for touch screens
4) Full screen
5) Flexible design and management
Add a new version is available in the profile settings.
Reprinting, copying or reproduction of website content in any form is prohibited without written consent of the owner.
Japanese Sumi-e painting for each
Sumi-e - an ancient Japanese technique of drawing with ink and mineral pigments on rice paper. This art, self-expression, and philosophy at the same time, and thus is ideal for those people who are interested in not only and not so much in painting as in self-development and art therapy.
Historically, sumi-e originated in China, and only in the XIV century was brought to Japan by Buddhist monks. The name "sumi-e" was created from the combination of two Japanese words: "sumi" (ink), and "e" (painting). It is an ancient traditional art close to the modern watercolor painting. Unlike sumi-e is that drawing artists tend to use only black color, creating a wide range of gray shades of mascara, dissolving it in water in different proportions. So it was decided initially, but over time, Japanese artists began to write with colored mineral pigments, which, penetrating into rice paper, fixed on her like a carcass.
To draw needed black mascara and a brush for calligraphy, rice paper and some water. In sumi-e do pencil sketches, drawing is born spontaneously when the master hand led by his feelings, feelings and spirit. The composition and the figures are made up of individual strokes. The task of the artist is not included photographically exact reproduction of reality. In contrast to the Western style of painting for sumi-e painting technique is more important strokes and the ability to create a harmonious composition, casting aside all secondary and presenting only the essence of things. It is said that in the traditional Japanese sumi-e school students the first year draw only a few strokes, and only then allow them to create drawings.
Beautiful and elegant drawings seem only a matter of technique, but when you create them much more important philosophical sense, or so-called "spirit of sumi-e". In Buddhism, art was used as a spiritual practice. Not only the process of drawing, but also in the technique of painting sumi-e suitable for meditation. Deposited on white paper simple black lines correspond to the spirit of Zen, when a few spoken words may be the result of many years of spiritual searching.
The artist does not seek to fill the sheet of paper. The image itself is characterized by lightness and elegance. Figure if breathes and lives its own life. Master sumi-e purposely draws the picture completely, leaving something behind the scenes. It is a gift of viewers who imagination responds to light touches and begins to self "dorisovyvat" picture. In Japan, they say that to be an artist is an art - but no less art - to be able to admire the finished pattern.
I own more than two years she studied sumi-e and are ready to confirm the value of this art form for psychological work. Here are just a few of the things I noticed:
- Initially, members of the group tend to use only black ink, but eventually art therapy promotes that monochrome images almost does not remain. By the end of the second year of training, all participants in the drawings, as the selection, were colored. Latter-day artists were eager to express themselves with the help of bright colors. Creativity depressive mood lifted and gave way to colorful emotions, feelings, expressions.
- Japanese painting classes worked well the fear of making a mistake. Working in the style of sumi-e, we have to forget about the preliminary outline. If the ink will fall on the sheet is not the way you'd like, then nothing will change fails, the pigment instantly penetrates into the paper and secured tightly. But after a few months of training, fear of making a mistake retreats, as well as the desire to control everything. Of course, such changes are not how a person draws, but also the behavior of the day-to-day. There is a new attitude towards life, a great ease and boldness in the manifestations. So I recommend sumi-e to those who work with the problem of internal over-control.
- Drawing helps to note that every artist has his own style, his manner of drawing, each favorite images appear, the compositions and materials. The work of one master will never be confused with the work of another. On paper, clearly emerges the human personality, that elusive fragrance of the soul, which is so hard to describe in words. Classes sumi-e contribute to an understanding and acceptance of differences between people, as well as a sense of our inner similarities. This is an extremely important experience in the process of self-discovery and self.
- Creative self-worth. This thought comes when, after two hours of drawing, rises from the table, sensing the inner peace and harmony. This demonstrates the healing effects of meditation and creativity of the human soul.
- Wakes observation and a sense of connectedness inner and outer worlds. If you decide to paint, in search of inspiration, begin to pay attention to everything around you, in the seasonal change of nature, the slightest manifestation of beauty where before you would pass by without noticing anything.
- Develops spontaneity. Ink spreads so you never know what happens in the end. This is typical for beginners. However, over time you start to get used to that original idea into reality embodied otherwise, and not the fact that the worse. Perhaps even better than expected. Very valuable idea to life, is not it?
In conclusion I want to note that at present the sumi-e is becoming an increasingly popular form of art in Russia. In big cities you can easily find one or even several studios involved in this wonderful kind of creativity and drawing materials can be ordered from online stores.
I wish you success and creative achievements!
I've got an argument with a friend
Flowers in the genre of sumi-e appear as on the attached picture of me. This picture Moscow artist Alexander Vassiliev.
The paintings in the Japanese style. How to draw the picture in Japanese style?
Japanese painting - one of the oldest areas in the arts. Painting in Japan appeared in the most ancient period of the history of the country. On pottery and other household items can meet the most simple geometric shapes and images of different patterns. However, with the arrival in the country of the Chinese culture, the works of Japanese artists increasingly began to include elements of painting Confucius country.
One of the most impressive and picturesque areas of Japanese painting is a landscape. Japanese artists did not attach much importance realism composition. The main thing for them is to transmit the impressions of them contemplated the grandeur of nature.
How to draw the picture in Japanese style?
Japanese landscape can represent the ordinary watercolor. To paint you want to use more water, but for individual parts prorisovyvaniya add more paint.
To get started, you'll need cardboard or watercolor paper, a pencil, an eraser, crayons and pastels, of course, watercolor.
- Start with a pencil sketch. For this picture the contours of the future picture on the sheet with a simple pencil. Take care that the lines were very soft and subtle. Click on the pencil you need quite a bit. After all, on the Japanese tradition, the figure should be very light and almost weightless. Under no circumstances should not be drawn in pencil details - is to take care of fine brush.
- Draw the background distant mountains, pagoda, water, erecting several traditional Japanese bridges.
- When outlining the silhouettes of people do not forget to take into account the peculiarities of their clothes and posture.
- For paintings in Japanese style has become a familiar presence on them the main character of this country - cherry blossoms. You, too, can on his work to represent this amazing beauty of the cherry to fly around in the wind petals.
- After applying the coloring pencil sketch enjoy a picture. remember, that colors should be weightless, airy. To do this, you must find the correct ratio of water and ink. It is necessary to take into account the board's ability to absorb water and watercolors to the appearance of sagging.
- For coloring the background (e.g., sky and water) using thick brush. Start this process with large parts that are at the top of the painting, gradually go down until you paint all of the water, the green and the sky detail in the picture. Then leave the figure to dry completely.
- Now you can move on to the details. Take a fine brush and start draws crowns and trunks of trees, the roofs of houses, snow-capped mountains. Do not try to pick out every detail down to the leaves and petals. Your task - with a few brush strokes to set the direction of buds and twigs. To get the necessary nuances, watercolor mix on the palette. You should avoid too obvious, bright colors.
- In one of the corners of the picture position Japanese characters. On the Internet you can find a variety of suitable for you and your mood of Japanese poems (haiku). These symbols draw is not as easy as it seems at first glance, so their image is better trained. To give written easy-old and a plaque dust, use black paint mixed with blue or brown.
- Using pastels, create shade. They should be placed on the slopes and the water surface. The main thing - do not overdo it. They should not be too much.
Simple picture in Japanese style
If you do not have much time, and the desire to paint vast landscapes not t nothing, but decorate the interior of the Japanese "shtuchkoy9raquo; I would like to, you can use the following procedure. Draw a thick black paint tree branch. Then, in a disposable dish pour a little pale pink paint. In the paint, dip the bottom of a plastic bottle and make prints on paper. Wait until the image is dry. Thus, you get a wonderful Sakura without making their own efforts.
At present, the Japanese theme in the interior is very urgent. This painting, and wall decor and furniture in the Japanese style, and the lights in the Japanese style.
Japanese subjects brings harmony and tranquility in our hectic lifestyle. Following the rules of the genre of art of the country of the Rising Sun, you can feel the impact of this theme on my life and soul.
Dear readers, we are pleased to accept your gratitude, as well as criticism and any comments. Together we make this website better.
very cool and not that complicated
EIKO, thank you very much for your kind words. It is thanks to you, I tried to draw and I did it !! EIKO, YOU my friend! BTW, I DINA NAME
I am Japanese, and I am able to paint such pictures. very interesting article, I learned a lot novogo.A if you do not know how, try this very interesting and I hope that you all poluchitsya.Glavnoe staratsya.Vasha Aiko.