- 1 Unique plant red brush - it heals and how to apply?
- 2 Curative effect and application of red brush in folk medicine and pharmacology
- 2.1 The use of traditional medicine and pharmacology
- 2.1.1 Features cooking and eating
- 2.1.2 How to cook cranberry juice: antipyretic and anti-drink
- 2.1.3 Useful properties of calendula, especially preparation and application
- 2.1.4 Curative effect and application of upland uterus in folk and traditional medicine
- 2.1.5 "Mastodinon" when waiting for results from a homeopathic remedy
- 2.1.6 Vulva in women and girls: why there is inflammation and ways to bounce back
- 2.1.7 What peck Pink Chicken in 2017?
- 2.1.8 Symptoms of gonorrhea in women: which indicates the infection, and how to confirm
- 2.1.9 Gardnerella vaginalis: dysbiosis with a distinctive "aroma"
- 2.1.10 Fried eggplant how burgers, like mushrooms, the Asian style of reincarnation and other blue vegetable
- 2.1.11 Vasilina Smotrina: "My six sons - my assistants"
- 2.1.12 Vulvovaginal symptoms: how to recognize and treat inflammation in the intimate area
- 2.1.13 Therapeutic table number 7: characteristics and species "renal" diet
- 2.1.14 Salad "Vinaigrette" new images "the most useful courses"
- 2.1.15 Recipe zucchini with minced meat in the oven: cheese, vegetables, mushrooms and meat variations
- 2.1.16 Recipes eggplant in the oven: a selection of dietary, holiday, meat and cheese options
- 3 Grass red brush: the correct use of and contraindications
Unique plant red brush - it heals and how to apply?
There are many plants that are considered to be healing and help in getting rid of all sorts of ailments. One such herb is red brush. It is effective in the treatment of diseases in both women and men. Especially popular this herb among the fair sex, as a remedy for infertility. But not only because of this plant has become widely used. And in this article you will find out why it is called unique: it treats red brush, and what she had contraindications.
To date, known red brush the grass among the many experts of traditional and folk medicine. Its medicinal properties have on the human body beneficial effects, not only allowing to cure various diseases, but also as a whole to improve its performance.
This plant grows on the slopes of the Altai, and is considered to be quite rare. And in different regions of the grass called differently: the motherboard, "female" or upland grass. However, it is sold in pharmacies under its official name - Rhodiola is cold (four-fold). Due to its healing properties and characteristics, grass red brush refers to the natural stimulants, adaptogenic and plant phytohormones. The name of the grass is so called because its root is red and shaped like a brush. It is also possible that the plant was named so because of the cleansing effect that it has on the male and female body.
An important tip from the editors!
If you are experiencing problems with the condition of hair, particular attention should be paid to shampoos that use. Disturbing Prospects - 97% shampoos famous brands are components poisoning our body. Substance, due to which all the ills in the composition referred to as Sodium lauryl / laureth sulfate, coco sulfate, PEG, DEA, MEA.
These chemical components break down the structure of curls, the hair becomes brittle, they lose their elasticity and strength, the color fades. Also, this stuff gets into the liver, heart, lungs, builds up in organs and can cause various diseases. We recommend against the use of funds, which is this chemistry. Recently, our experts conducted tests shampoos, where the first place was taken by means of the company Mulsan Sosmetic.
The only manufacturer of all-natural cosmetics. All products are manufactured under strict quality control and certification systems. Worth to visit the official online store mulsan.ru. If in doubt about the naturalness of your makeup, check the expiration date, it should not exceed one year of storage.
In most cases, for the preparation of medicaments based on red brushes used is the root. This medicinal plant contains all the trace elements necessary for human beings. In particular, its application helps to:
- enhance immunity;
- improve circulation and blood condition;
- get rid of male impotence;
- cure infertility in women;
- It helps to rejuvenate and improve mental performance.
- Vitamin C, tannins and natural elements (nickel, cobalt, selenium, copper, manganese, chromium, zinc).
- Antraglikozidy has a beneficial effect on the motility of the colon.
- Organic acids which are responsible for strengthening the immune system, purification of the body, the breakdown of fats, and the process of hematopoiesis.
- Sterols also help improve the immune system and, in addition, is an active substance to mute the autoimmune processes.
- Phenols are involved in the blood system.
- Flavonoids able to normalize heart rhythm and eliminate vascular permeability, at the same time suppressing the inflammation.
- Salidroside - the substance has on the anti-inflammatory, antifungal, and onkoprotektornyh adaptogenic effect.
- Essential oils having antibacterial, wound-healing, antiseptic, analgesic action.
- Plant hormones, which act as regulators of the body's health, but also able to bring balance progesterone and oestrone to normal.
In some cases, the plant is used?
Grass red brush is widely used in the treatment of a large number of diseases. It is used not only traditional medicine healers, but many skilled professionals, although not all contraindications plants known to science.
At the moment, widely used herb red brush to eliminate violations of the functioning of the glands of the endocrine system. Plant effectively treats cardiovascular disease and inhibits onkokletok growth, thereby preventing the likelihood of recurrence of the disease.
Many of the fair sex leave positive feedback after a course of herbal medicine. At the same time, cases where long-term family planning after taking Rhodiola based on four-term funds were unsuccessful, are not uncommon. However, there are couples who failed to conceive, even when referring to this traditional medicine. In this case, the cause may be the individual contraindications, which is the reason for visiting specialists.
In general, the use of decoctions, tinctures, and other medicinal agents of this herb is recommended for the following diseases:
- high blood pressure;
- spasms in the cerebral vessels;
- hormonal disruptions;
- lymph node disease;
- cystitis and other kidney and adrenal gland;
- erosion and uterine bleeding;
- amenorrhea and dysmenorrhea;
- polyps and sinusitis;
- inflammation of the thyroid gland;
- Men's disease (prostatitis, oligospermia, prostate adenoma and so on.);
- for fractures.
In some cases, it is not recommended to use the plant?
Though the grass and red brush is a unique healing tool, its use has several limitations. This contra the following lines:
- It does not recommend the use of rhodiola during pregnancy and lactation;
- it is not necessary to use infusions and other means in fevers, heart failure and high blood pressure when readings exceed the mark of 180/100;
- refrain from using red brush better and periods of depression, under stressful conditions, and other nerve overvoltages;
- in cases of individual intolerance plants.
What side effects may occur?
If you plan a course of treatment costs in advance and find out which side effects can cause a red brush. In general, if the application of funds on the basis of the plant root will comply with the recommendations and the doctor's instructions, no undesirable situations will not arise. However, it should be borne in mind that even a slight overdose able to manifest itself in the form of sleepiness, "locked" state or an allergic reaction.
Also of great importance is paid to their diet. So, for example, it is strictly forbidden to eat at the same time taking Rhodiola alcoholic beverages and heavy food for the stomach.
Curative effect and application of red brush in folk medicine and pharmacology
Medicinal properties and contraindications of red brush were opened Altai shamans. After all, the birthplace of this medicinal plant is considered to Altai. From the Altai healers came valuable knowledge and recipes for potions of grass-healer. The plant is included in the State Pharmacopoeia and widely used in medical practice. To achieve the therapeutic effect is important to know how to make the red brush and brewing right? What drugs can be combined? When the grass is strictly contraindicated?
To date, this herb is included in the Red Book of Yakutia, Buryatia, Mongolia, and on an industrial scale it was collected is prohibited. Most reserves of Siberian plant is taken under protection. The disappearance of this culture is associated with an active industrial collection, in addition to this, the plant - to itself is a rare species.
Grass red brush - "resident" rocky terrain, likes rocky soil. It is believed that this mountain climate and unfavorable conditions for survival made this medicinal herb raw materials with a unique chemical composition. In Russia, it is most often found in the Altai Mountains and the Eastern Sayan Mountains. Distributed in China, Pakistan, Kazakhstan, Mongolia. Some species of this herb are registered in the botanical catalogs in North America. Rarely, but still you can see, this plant in the Alps.
Rhodiola four-fold - the scientific name of the plant. It described about 65 species of this plant. What is Rhodiola four-term? This perennial herb spherical shape grows only up to 15 cm. The root and rhizome are well developed, top form a strong core, which last year stems remain red. At the root of a pleasant aroma similar to smell the roses. From the main stem leaves many young vertical stems with linear, lanceolate leaves. At the tops of the stems are located gabled inflorescences. They are formed from 3 to 5 smaller, yellow, reddish tip with flowers. The herb blooms in June and July.
Composition and pharmacological properties
At grass impressive list of "merit" and a wide range of pharmacological action.
- Useful substances of: phytohormones, sterols, glucosides, waxes, sugars, phenols, essential oils, flavonoids, organic acids, betaines, tannins, vitamins, and a unique set of microelements (molybdenum, selenium, manganese, chromium, silver, zinc, cobalt) .
- Pharmacological properties: anti-inflammatory, hormone, wound healing, antiseptic, laxative, analgesic, immunostimulant, hematopoietic, sosudoukreplyayuschee, stimulating, anti-tumor, astringent, antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, regenerating, anti-carcinogenic, adaptogenic.
The chemical composition and healing properties of herbs continue to study. In the plant found a substance called "anthocyanins" which are able to fight bacterial, viral and fungal infections.
What are the indications for use of grass red brush?
- Gynecology. In this area, the grass is used as a universal remedy for a wide range of diagnoses of female infertility, PMS, menopausal syndrome, failures menstruation, amenorrhea, erosion and cervical polyps, ovarian cysts, fibroids and their varieties, endometriosis, breast, inflammation of the appendages.
- Urology. Successfully treat cystitis and pyelonephritis.
- Endocrinology. The list - hypothyroidism, inflammation of the thyroid gland, diabetes and other diseases.
- Gastroenterology. The herb improves digestion and peristalsis, helps with constipation and dysbacteriosis.
- Cardiology. Grass helps in the treatment of cardiovascular disease, reducing cholesterol and blood pressure, strengthens blood vessels. The plant also effective in diseases of the blood, lymph.
- Neurology. The herb helps to relieve attacks of hysteria, epilepsy, her drink with a concussion, neuroses.
- Otolaryngology. Treat sinusitis.
- Traumatology. When skin lesions and injuries (fractures, bruises, wounds) make lotions.
- Oncology. There are studies that confirm the antitumor properties of herbs. It is also prescribed as a tonic, immunostimulatory agent for recovery.
Red brush is useful for men. It is used for the treatment of adenoma, prostatitis, infertility. Grass increases the potency, increases sperm motility, relieves pain, normalizes hormone imbalance. Rhodiola is useful for men of the four-mature and old age, when the signs are coming age-related androgen deficiency ( "male menopause").
Contraindications red brush:
- allergies, hypersensitivity to the drug;
- pregnancy on any terms;
- month (there are exceptions when the doctor prescribes a reception herbs for the treatment of pain symptoms during menstruation, with profuse discharge);
- temperature increase;
- high blood pressure;
- resistant depression, insomnia;
- children under 18 years.
During treatment excludes: oily, spicy food and alcoholic beverages. The drug is preferably not taken in the evening to avoid excitation of the nervous system at bedtime.
The use of traditional medicine and pharmacology
Rhodiola four-term - one of the most popular women's herbs. You can prepare medicines from this vegetable raw materials in the home. But you can also buy ready-made drugs at the pharmacy.
- Alcoholate red brush. As part of the tincture - rhizome, root brush red, and ethyl alcohol. Vials are 30, 50 and 100 ml. Also female genitalia, indications are diseases of the endocrine and the nervous system. on the application of tincture of red brushes Instruction says medicine drink with adrenal disease, lymph nodes, anemia, leukemia, atherosclerosis; means removes cerebral spasms, possesses hemostatic properties; average daily dose of the tincture - 100 drops three times when the reception.
- Tea. At the pharmacy you can buy a one-component tea Rhodiola four-fold. But also grass is often included as a component in the women's collections. Directions It is the same: gynecology, endocrinology, neurology, cardiology. It is easy antidepressant, is also a mild diuretic, sedative, antispasmodic, hypertensive (pressure reducing) agent. The beverage has a rejuvenating effect.
- Balm. Multicomponent agent for oral administration. Take in small doses - 1 tsp.. three times a day. The course of treatment depends on the diagnosis. Balm can take no more than 6 weeks. Drink for the prevention of cancer, cerebral vasospasm.
- Syrup. Tasty medicine, however, is contraindicated for diabetics because of the sugar. Take medicine for 4 weeks, repeat the course if necessary. This is a good adaptogenic and immunostimulant.
- Pills. Prescribed as dietary supplements for the prevention and strengthen the body. They contain many vitamins, minerals and flavonoids. Feature receiving 2 tablets taken once a day up to 14 hours (while eating!), Drinking plenty of water.
- Grass. Its freely available over the counter. From it you can prepare the infusion, decoction or alcohol tincture.
- Drops "Femofit". The tincture composition contains extracts of red brush and upland uterus. Agent is effective in the treatment of fibroids, fibroids, infertility (male and including), mastitis, cystitis, uterine bleeding, inflammation of the pelvic organs. In combination, these herbs increase the resistance of the body, strengthen the immune system, provide a rejuvenating effect.
No matter how wonderful properties had no Rhodiola four-member, independent of its use can be harmful to the female body, and to add to the old new diagnoses. It's a natural hormone! Which diseases most commonly prescribed herb?
- Red brush when planning pregnancy. Grass in the component with the upland uterus is often prescribed for infertility. Details on the application of upland uterus in Gynecology more in our other article. Rhodiola has a four-term adaptogenic properties, strengthens the female body as a whole, so it is often prescribed for pregnancy planning, for the prevention of infections and female hormonal imbalances.
- Breast. Breast - a benign overgrowth of connective tissue in the breast. The most common cause of this diagnosis - hormonal failure. Rhodiola four-fold not only normalizes hormonal (primarily recovers prolactin levels), but also acts as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic, relieves pain and promotes the resorption sites.
- Climax. In menopausal women experience a number of unpleasant symptoms: failure of the menstrual cycle, uterine bleeding, painful periods, hot flashes, nervousness, depression, tearfulness, mood swings. Grass not only regulates hormones, but also acts as an antidepressant, improves mood, sleep and appetite normalizes.
- Endometriosis. In pathological Pumping endometrial cells of the uterus walls gynecologist appoints conservative treatment. And in the complex therapy often include female grass - red brush and upland uterus. One of the causes of disease - excessive increase of estrogen in the first phase and a very low progesterone - in the second. Rhodiola four-member helps to resolve this imbalance and reduces the level of estrogen. If the diagnosis cycle skip is detected, then Rhodiola administered in the first phase of the menstrual cycle, and upland uterus - the second.
- Myoma. This is a frequent diagnosis. One of the first reasons for the formation of benign tumors in the uterus - a hormonal imbalance. The success of treatment depends on many factors: the size of fibroids, a woman's age, combined therapy, the frequency of relapses, the immune system, lifestyle, diet, emotional state.
- Inflammation, infections of the genitourinary system. Thrush, inflammation of the vaginal mucosa, ureaplasmosis, bacterial infections recommended douching herb broth. For the procedure must take 1 hour. L. broth to half a liter of warm boiled water. You can not use concentrated broths, it can lead to disruption of the vaginal microflora. Douche need in the morning and evening for 7 days. After that there is a break for one week, then repeat.
Most often in the treatment of gynecological diseases doctor prescribes tests for hormones, which are necessary to take fasting on certain days of the cycle. This helps to identify the gynecologist hormones and assign adequate hormone therapy.
Features cooking and eating
Brewing red brush? There are some general rules of preparation and storage of decoctions, infusions and tinctures from herbs.
- Decoctions and infusions of water can be stored no more than 2 days in the refrigerator for further use of the grass loses its valuable properties.
- After cooking, teas, infusions and alcohol tinctures need to strain.
- The grass did not fill with boiling water (the temperature should not be above 80 ° C), not heated, but only zaparivayut or kept in a water bath.
- Alcohol tinctures preferably done on alcohol (40%), rather than on vodka.
- Alcohol tinctures can be stored for years in a dark, cool place in a tightly closed glass container.
- Pour 2 cups of hot water (80 ° C) 1 st. l. grass.
- Cover with a lid, put in a water bath.
- Soak for 5-10 minutes.
- Steep 2 hour.
Filtered broth is taken as a therapeutic and prophylactic agent. Drink ½ cup 3 times a day. Broth is useful to drink, not only gynecological problems, it helps to lower blood pressure, reduces inflammation, normalizes gastrointestinal tract work, destroys an infection of the urinary system.
Preparation of alcohol tinctures
- Pour 50 g of dry grass 0.5 liters of alcohol (40%).
- Insist 4 weeks.
- Every day, shake the liquid.
Finished tincture pleasant smell, astringent taste. Before taking a medicine is diluted in a glass of water, take 40 drops three times a day.
How to drink red brush?
- Treatment schedule. Grass taking the following scheme: for example, 2 weeks treatment followed by 2 weeks interval. This is an important condition. The course of treatment is usually long and can take several months.
- Dosage. It is impossible to independently increase or decrease the dose. If you experience side effects, there were some unpleasant symptoms, it should be reported to your doctor.
- Conditions and time of receipt. Recommend drinking the drug three times a day, strictly by the hour. Morning - to 9.00 and for 30 minutes before breakfast; Lunch - 14.00 per hour before eating; evening - 19.00 for 30 minutes before eating. Of course, such a scheme may vary depending on the treatment and diagnosis.
- Compatibility with other drugs. You can not drink the grass together with synthetic hormones, are also contraindicated liquorice and hops.
Reviews of the tincture of red brush mostly positive, and sometimes - enthusiastic and positive, especially if the long-awaited pregnancy after years of living with a diagnosis of "infertility". But there are also negative reviews. Some women who take herbs uncontrollably (without analyzes and consultations), write a strong violation of the menstrual cycle, painful menstruation, exacerbations and advanced. These effects have to be treated surgically. In some dissolve cysts and fibroids, cured erosion, restores hormonal balance, while others - in the best case, nothing happens, and at worst - there comes an exacerbation.
There are positive responses of physicians about the red brush. Herbal medicine has been actively used in gynecology. Rhodiola four-term include the complex therapy of female diseases. It is most effective in a variety of inflammation, menopause, amenorrhea, well regulated cycle, relieves PMS. Yet most doctors (especially overseas practitioners) are skeptical of fashionable grass, which has become a "hit" of sales in pharmacies. We can not exclude a commercial component. Like many other herbal, red brush - advertised product on the Russian market. The doctor of traditional medicine in the appointment of the drug based on the evidence, the scientific basis and the test results. A red brush as a drug is studied a little, it is not clinical studies, statistics on the favorable outcome of the treatment.
Use red brush is most effective in gynecology, endocrinology, urology, neurology. The herb helps to strengthen the body's defenses, refers to the adaptogenic drugs moderate action. Red brush as upland uterus - a powerful plant hormone. It is recommended to take strict scheme and only after consultation with your doctor.
How to cook cranberry juice: antipyretic and anti-drink
Useful properties of calendula, especially preparation and application
Curative effect and application of upland uterus in folk and traditional medicine
"Mastodinon" when waiting for results from a homeopathic remedy
Instructions for use "mastodinon", composition and operation of the medication. Scheme dosing in drops and tablets. Indications and contraindications. Side effects. Cautions and analogues.
Vulva in women and girls: why there is inflammation and ways to bounce back
Symptoms and treatment of vulvitis in women and girls. The main factors predisposing to the disease. On what grounds can detect pathology. Methods of treatment depending on the symptoms. prevention measures.
What peck Pink Chicken in 2017?
Symptoms of gonorrhea in women: which indicates the infection, and how to confirm
Symptoms of gonorrhea in women and why the disease is difficult to recognize. Features microbiology pathogen. Which departments of the reproductive system are affected most often. How do you get infected. Methods of diagnosis and treatment regimen.
Gardnerella vaginalis: dysbiosis with a distinctive "aroma"
Symptoms and Treatment gardnerelly women. What causes vaginal dysbiosis, and how to restore microflora. Complications of bacterial vaginosis. Common regimens and what drugs are allowed during pregnancy.
Fried eggplant how burgers, like mushrooms, the Asian style of reincarnation and other blue vegetable
Vasilina Smotrina: "My six sons - my assistants"
Mom six sons Vasylyna Smotrina sure: even in a large family of a woman must find time for self-development, to be beautiful, and physically active. About how she manages and enjoys what life hacking - in an interview Woman365.ru portal.
Vulvovaginal symptoms: how to recognize and treat inflammation in the intimate area
vulvovaginitis treatment in women: why an integrated approach. How to identify the causative agent. What factors affect the onset of disease. The choice of drugs depending on the cause.
Therapeutic table number 7: characteristics and species "renal" diet
Therapeutic diet number 7: Why it is called "kidney". How to control the volume of salt and protein. TABLE allowed food and dishes. Features subspecies of "Seven". Example menu and reviews.
Salad "Vinaigrette" new images "the most useful courses"
Recipe zucchini with minced meat in the oven: cheese, vegetables, mushrooms and meat variations
Recipes eggplant in the oven: a selection of dietary, holiday, meat and cheese options
© 2013-2018 Women's magazine «Woman365.ru». Copying of materials is permitted only with indication of active link to the source. Project web publishers' Vebopolis ".
Grass red brush: the correct use of and contraindications
Rhodiola Red brush or a four - herb, became famous for efficacy in treating gynecological disorders in women, although its field of application is much wider.
The main feature of the red brush: it not only eliminates the symptom of the disease itself, but the effect on the cause and works on a deeper level. The plant contains a lot of useful acids and other components that provide such a strong effect in the treatment. For the therapy is used, usually red root portion of the brush.
Red brush has a tonic and tonic action, it is believed that it significantly helps to cure even cancer. Rhodiola has a four antifungal and anti-inflammatory effect. This allows its use for the treatment of diseases associated with inflammation of lymph nodes, for fast healing of injuries.
But most of the Rhodiola used for treatment of diseases of the genitourinary system, especially gynecological problems in women.
The list of diseases for which copes red brush is impressive:
- diseases associated with the violation of the vaginal microflora, candidiasis;
- various inflammatory diseases, vulvovaginitis;
- tumor in the chest;
- cysts, uterine fibroids;
- diseases associated with hormonal disorders, menopause, cycle disorders.
Men red brush helps to treat diseases such as:
In these diseases Rhodiola four-year could be a useful addition to the basic medical treatment.
Important! In all cases, need to consult a doctor before treatment with the help of national funds.
Most commonly this plant is used to treat gynecological problems female virtually any disease can be cured by treatment with Rhodiola four.
Broth red brush is usually used for vaginal douching with tackle microflora, taken orally for reinforcing effect and other diseases. Many people recommend the use of a decoction of it, because it is not on alcohol, unlike tinctures. This means that the broth is less than the possible contraindications.
The broth is prepared as follows.
- A half tablespoon of dried minced root Rhodiola to pour 350 ml hot water and boiled in water bath for about ten minutes.
- The resulting liquid to push slightly less than an hour, and then add half of warm water.
Such broth may be stored in a refrigerator for two days.
Broth can be used for the following diseases:
- When infertility is recommended course of broth Crane brushes. In this case it is usually combined with upland uterus and sage (the use of red and upland uterine brush described in detail here). Within ten days after the end of menstruation drink red brush with sage, sage then replaced upland uterus. The main thing in such treatment - to be tested for hormonal status, to determine the dosage of each substance.
- In menopause and other hormonal imbalance. The dosage depends on how strongly pronounced hormonal imbalance, so before taking you should consult with a specialist.
- If menses are accompanied by painful sensations and copious, red brush will help to cope with them. However, just because the broth is not recommended.
- Violations of the vaginal microflora. In various diseases that cause this problem, you can do douching decoction. Just one - two times a day.
- uterine fibroids. When fibroids broth should drink a tablespoon three times a day.
Important! If the treatment has deteriorated from this tool is to refuse.
The main advantage of tinctures - she was sold in pharmacies as a finished product. However, since the infusion of the red brush is on alcohol, he has more contraindications.
The recipe of tincture at home next.
- We need to take the crushed root of Rhodiola and fill with vodka at a ratio of 350 milligrams per cup of liquid.
- Infuse for the 21st day in a dark place in a container made of dark glass.
Apply tincture in the following cases:
- Ovarian cyst. When this disease is recommended to take thirty drops of tincture into up to four times a day.
- Cycle disorders, pain during menstruation. To do this four hundred milliliters of boiling water is necessary to dissolve half a teaspoon of tincture and make one douching. More than twice a year, this procedure should not be performed, as it can cause a breach of the vaginal microflora.
- Breast. In this disease, the dosage of the tincture of red brush - thirty drops orally three times a day.
It should be remembered that tincture - a more aggressive means than a decoction or tea.
The tea-based red brush least contraindications, but why take it as a serious independent means is not necessary. Herbal tea helps with painful menstruation and other simple irregularities in the functioning of the female body.
This tea should drink three times a day, treatment is a month in some cases - two. Longer take it not worth it, there is a probability of occurrence of individual intolerance and irritation.
Rhodiola is used to treat many diseases of the male urogenital system. Receiving a red brush as a preventive measure to help avoid problems with potency. Also, this herb is taken in the following cases.
- Prostatitis. In this disease the red brush can significantly reduce the number of symptoms and to accelerate the healing process. Suitable receiving infusions and decoctions, there is also a special collection of the prostate. In addition it includes Rhodiola St. John's wort, cranberries, plantain, calendula in equal proportions. Collecting take three times a day for a month and a half.
- BPH. Methods of treatment using the medicinal plants are the same as in prostatitis.
- Lack of sperm activity, male infertility. The substances contained in medicinal plants, strengthen the immune system and increase the activity of sperm, which helps infertility in men.
Important! Before treatment with red brush should consult a specialist.
In the red brush has a number of contraindications, in some cases, taking medication on the basis of the people's money is not safe.
One of the main conditions for the reception of Rhodiola - the absence of other funds with phytohormones, which are contained in the malt root, clover, hops, marjoram. It can not be combined with taking any hormonal therapy, the effect can turn the opposition of the desired effect.
The following contraindications, there are also:
- Allergy. When hypersensitive individual herbs and other elements in the red brush with reception means on the basis of the plant should be cautious.
- Pregnancy. Rhodiola provokes abortions.
- High blood pressure.
- Tension, nervous system diseases, stress. Rhodiola can enhance the depression caused by the depressed state. Therefore, when any violations in the emotional sphere should abandon its reception.
- Increased temperature, fever.
- Heart failure.
Under these conditions the reception of funds on the basis of the red brush can be dangerous, so if in doubt, you should choose a different medicine. It is also worth remembering that the plant has many side effects, so the dosage in each case should be discussed with your doctor.
SEARCH medicinal herbs on the first letter
OR Classifier DISEASES
© 2017 Treatment of folk remedies - the best recipes
The information is provided for informational purposes only.