- 1 Overview 9 species best tool boxes
- 1.1 How to choose a tool box
- 1.2 The best tool boxes on wheels
- 1.3 Top aluminum tool boxes
- 1.4 Best car tool boxes
- 1.5 Most large tool boxes
- 1.6 The best tool boxes on the balcony
- 1.7 The best tool boxes with combination lock
- 1.8 Top metal boxes for tools
- 1.9 Best plastic tool boxes
- 1.10 Top rofessionalnye tool boxes
- 2 Tool box: choice and manufacture your own hands
- 3 How to make a tool box with his hands
Overview 9 species best tool boxes
Tool box saves space for storing equipment. The compact arrangement ensures quick search required.
How to choose a tool box
According to the construction stand boxes, cases, containers, folding boxes, modular system.
Capacity made of solid material. Form generally rectangular, box consists of four walls and bottom interconnected. The cover is removable or hinged, closed lock.
Sometimes, as the cover acts as a sliding compartment. Purpose - permanent storage location of the instrument or its transportation by a small distance.
It consists of a set of trays. Containers of different sizes are used to store a large supply of tools.
The compact suitcase, which is widely disclosed. Mandatory element of the case - the handle side end. Incredible Surround equipment it will not work place.
Container small height, divided compartments. Embodiments - case with a handle or a cabinet with drawers. Section of small size designed for storing small fasteners and accessories.
By controlling the space in the organizer placed a large screwdriver and pliers.
Open container, like a box without a lid. Sometimes models are on a flat tray with a recess for the tool. Not intended for transport in the hands of as many are not equipped with handles.
It resembles an ordinary gym bag with a pair of handles and strap. The advantage is considered to be a large capacity, high carrying comfort.
The disadvantage performs soft tissue that makes it difficult to transport large equipment, not protected from damage, moisture. Some models are equipped with a rigid frame.
External similarity with conventional rucksacks, the internal space is adapted for positioning of instruments. Some models are equipped with cages carrying hefty objects. Take inventory uncomfortable.
Rectangular box divided into compartments, so the tool is expanded by type. Some containers include removable trays wheel. Folding models are executed in the form of a transformer.
The product occupies little space and when fully unfolded turns into a warehouse full of tools.
The product of the soft material is mounted on the belt. Such models are useful during repairs.
Fabric clothing with pockets for various items. Dimensions of large appliances, tools are distributed evenly.
Classic apron is worn on the neck, with a bandage on his belt. Ahead in the pockets is hand tools.
In the shape of a rectangle with a variety of devices for securing items. Stored in collapsed form, and is developed and used for other purposes if necessary.
Lack of cover - minimal protection from external influences. The advantage is considered to be the ease, compactness.
Container on wheels with handle. The size is usually large, large capacity, the internal volume is divided into sections, often sliding. Used in workshops and factories. Distant transportation will not tolerate.
- A pen. Transportation becomes comfortable. Open the drawer and a lot easier.
- Appointment. If only it supposed to transport the equipment, suitable plastic container, as it is lighter in weight.
- Number of offices. The more branches, the easier to sort and sort the parts, but each compartment makes less space.
- Section. The design includes a retractable compartments divided into several parts. Section ensures compact products, the availability of the content in expanded form.
Retractable stands (on a table) and sliding (laid out in different directions) type section.
- Wood is suitable for storing tools and similar parts. Additionally covered impregnation against moisture and insects.
- Metal - a guarantee of safety. Popular aluminum. Stainless steel is also characterized by resistance, but weighs more. The metal surface is better than galvanized or painted.
- Plastic crates are common because of the ease and cost. When choosing important to look at the technical characteristics of the body, which allowed the temperature, there are no bends when pressed.
Particular attention to the bottom, because it keeps most of the load. Place seam is further strengthened.
The best tool boxes on wheels
Structurally, the box is a vertically disposed housing on wheels. Inside the space is divided into sections, equipped with pull-out compartment.
The wheels are made of plastic or rubber. The most simple model presented metal container with wheels and a handle. Designed for storing and carrying a small amount of equipment.
- It is made of plastic.
- It is equipped with two wheels.
- It is equipped with a lock.
- Many models have a handle.
- Easy to move without efforts.
- A large assortment.
Top aluminum tool boxes
- Fit65610 - the most reliable. Presented in an aluminum casing. The design is very robust, equipped with a handle. The interior space is divided by partitions which are rearranged as needed. Weight - 1.58 kg.
- Dexter- the most compact box. Designed for hand tools and small parts.
- Wilton16910U- the best organizer Aluminum. The housing in the form of suitcases made of aluminum with steel loops. On the cover of a large number of pockets.
Aluminum products are practical and compact, they are suitable for storage of tools and small parts. The peculiarity of the material is high resistance to deformation and corrosion.
- Carrying handle.
- Form suitcase.
- The soft inner coating.
- Average weight - 3 kg.
- Attractive appearance.
- Resistance material.
- They are more expensive than plastic.
- A small selection.
- Limited space.
Best car tool boxes
- Bawer- the most versatile. The product is mounted under the frame of any car, intended for storage of equipment, consumables and spare parts. Avtoyaschik resistant to temperature extremes.
- KAMAZ- the most reliable. Mtallichesky housing guarantees long storage of inventory, and simple design will ensure the serviceability of all the elements.
- I-580- the most comfortable. Made of polyvinylchloride, weighs 35 kg, contains 90 liters.
Characterized by the presence of special fixtures for vehicle. Material - high-impact plastic, metal (steel, powder coated, brushed steel, polished steel).
Drawers are equipped with secure locks. Protection against moisture is provided by end seals.
- Gray or black color.
- Rectangular shape.
- Simple construction.
- The thickness of 1.5-2 mm.
Most large tool boxes
- STANLEY Mobile Job Chest- fromamypractical.The space can accommodate a lot of inventory. Length - 962 mm width and 600 mm height. The material - a durable plastic.
- StanleyFatMax- very thoughtful. Functional splits into three sections. The lid is equipped with latches. The lower compartment contains massive tools.
- Peli0450- the most mobile. The container accommodates one upper tray, six small compartments and one deep.
For transportation equipped with three handles, wheels. Housing waterproof, airtight. The metal elements are made of stainless steel.
Larger boxes are equipped with offices, handles, wheels. The containers are put one on another, which eliminates the loss of elements.
- Open access.
- Saving transportation time.
- Useful space.
- Wheels for transportation.
The best tool boxes on the balcony
- FIT- ideal for small items. Made in the shape of the case, it accommodates fasteners. Adjustable partition can easily change the size of offices.
Transparent cover reduces the search time needed items. Plastic clip organizer will protect against accidental opening.
- Lot-3- the most affordable. Colored plastic products organizing home space. Compact in size, inexpensive cost, comfortable handle. The trays are placed on top of each other.
- MosPromTara- the home. The product is simple: without branches, but with the handle or lid.
Popular and expensive special organizers considered. Most often they are presented wooden containers with compartments or shelves. Boxes are put forward.
Portable organizers to easily move around the house.
- Durable material.
- Various designs.
- A plurality of compartments.
Cons depend on the particular type of device.
The best tool boxes with combination lock
- Brauberg- the most reliable. Special carrying case the most valuable things. Material - steel 8 mm thick and impact resistant plastic. Inside 6 compartments.
- Hairwayand- the most secure. The box consists of plastic with metal elements. Combination locks fitted on both sides of the product.
- Facebox- a box for delicate items. Aluminum storage case. The inner space of the soft. Feet on the bottom of the suitcase is convenient for storage.
- Form suitcase.
- Gray or black color.
- Robust construction.
- One or two combination locks.
Top metal boxes for tools
- Intertool- sliding metal box.Inside is equipped with five sections, through which open access to the internal sliding compartments. Additional advantages - robust handle and a sturdy lock.
- STANLEY Expert Cantilever-mostcomfortable. Small dimensions compatible 5 folding storage sections. The design of sliding, equipped with special finger protection.
- BoxMatrix- the most elegant. A metal container with a cover and a handle for transportation. Containers are removed without opening. Handle adds convenience.
Depending on the inventory volume of housing material is selected. Massive equipment is more convenient to store and carry in products which include lightweight metal or high impact plastic.
- An extensive range.
- content security on external factors.
Best plastic tool boxes
- StanleyClassic- the most comfortable. Product appearance seems fragile, but the body is made of impact-resistant material. The transparent cover helps to quickly find necessary.
- Tayg- the most rational. The model uses all available space to accommodate the necessary equipment.
- STANLEY"Jumbo"- the most practical. Easy product design ensures access to content, compactly located in the top cover with three compartments.
Presented different models: trays, organizers, durable products with massive drawers, automotive devices.
- Functional devices.
- Any size, shape.
- strength of the product.
- Rich assortment.
- Any color.
- Low price.
- A light weight.
- Long service life.
Top rofessionalnye tool boxes
- Stanley- the most indispensable. Locks coated corrosion protection. Placed on the handle soft insert that provides comfort when moving.
- BoschLT-BOXX-simplest. Vivid blue color, durable material (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) ensures easy to use in difficult conditions.
- Stanley-the most reliable. Special container is equipped for storing drills and other accessories.
- Protect from moisture.
- Surface resistance to shocks and falls.
Tool box: choice and manufacture your own hands
Business card of the master - the box in which he keeps the instrument.
Do without this accessory is not possible, if you need to get the job done quickly and efficiently, without wasting time searching for drills and screws, taps, screwdrivers and dozens of other useful details.
Plank box with handle, for centuries served as a hand tool storage, can now be found only in a museum of wooden architecture.
She was replaced by lighter and stronger cases, bags and organizers, amaze variety of forms, volumes and sizes.
How not to drown in a sea of offers and choose the most convenient, compact and reliable enough drawer under the instrument will be discussed in our article.
Why the need for a tool box?
It performs three main functions:
- Optimize storage space, enabling to place in a minimal volume of the maximum amount of relevant devices.
- It facilitates and speeds up the work, because all the accessories in it laid out in a specific order, clearly visible and easily accessible for use.
- Simplifies tool transportation due to the presence of handles, shoulder straps or wheels.
It should be noted that the storage of tools - not the only function of these boxes. Since during operation often requires small mount, then removed the most "honorable" place at the top level for him.
Types of tool storage drawers
Depending on how you access the contents of the boxes distinguish between open and closed types.
The first looks like a simple travel bag. Their main advantage - quick access to stored objects, and minuses - the inconvenience of carrying (the contents poured rollover) and a low level of security.
The most popular are the pits - strong boxes with tight-fitting lid, provided with latch and lock.
Depending on the type of matter used for manufacturing, tool boxes are divided into metal, plastic and metal.
The steel box is hardy and reliable. However, it can not be called easy. Therefore, in the production of more commonly used aluminum - lightweight, durable and corrosion resistant metal. If you need a large portable box for storing tools, revealing its contents in several levels, the preference is better to give it to this material.
Plastic - one material, widely used in the production of tool boxes. He is an affordable price, a sufficiently high strength and durability.
It should be called two major disadvantages of this material - low bond strength "casing-lock" and the cold brittleness. Therefore, such a case for tools from strong shocks should be protected during the cold season.
Finding a material that combines the ease of plastic with metal strength resulted in a galvanized metal and plastic. Boxes He obtained roomy, light enough and can withstand very high loads.
Another feature of the tool boxes relates to method of use: professional and domestic. First characterized by high capacity, maximum reliability and high cost. Domestic models have a small size, and to make them use inexpensive materials and accessories.
"Specialization" tool boxes also can be different, that it is necessary to consider when buying. The box can be designed to store only carpentry tools and plumbing supplies. Universal embodiment combines in its structure compartment intended for different types of snap mounting (screwdrivers, drills, grinders, clamps, drills, screeds, self).
Often for easy layout of hardware allocated all available space. Such a call box organizer.
Many of the tools it will not put, but all necessary for small things fit completely.
How to choose the right option?
First you need to answer questions such as:
- How much and what tools you will often need to work.
- Will there be enough for your needs for a standard bay of hardware (screws, screws, bolts and nuts) or better for them to buy a separate box-organizer.
- How often do you move the tool over long distances (version with wheels, shoulder strap or a pen).
Having understood your needs, you can proceed to the choice of a suitable model, focusing on the production of well-known companies. Them to "pans for" the market is not very much.
The most popular foreign brands Stanley, Kroft, Keter, Fit, Blocker. When choosing a tool box of domestic production, it is worth paying attention to the products of the company "Bison".
US firm Stanley (Stanley) publishes professional and household tools cases. Its products are traditionally high quality for which will have to pay decent money. So for a standard 19-inch plastic box of the manufacturer (49h25h24sm) sellers asking more than 2 000 rubles.
The average cost of box made of metal and plastic (size 20 inches) - 2900 rubles. Large boxes of the company, equipped with transport wheels can be bought not less 8000 rubles.
For domestic use are good inexpensive tool boxes made by the already mentioned Fit firms, Keter, Kroft, Blocker. Depending on the size and material quality tags for these products are in the range from 400 to 3 500 rubles. Models with wheels are usually a bit more expensive.
The company "Bison" produces bags for tools in different cost categories (from 500 to 4500 rubles) and almost compete with the products of foreign brands. Therefore, among its products will find a suitable option and experienced master, and fans of home crafts.
When choosing a tool case, pay attention to the quality of plastic soldering, its thickness and reliability of fastening latches. This last point is particularly important as tool case with the spontaneously opened or broken locks is extremely inconvenient for carrying.
Those who use not only small manual, but also a larger electric tools, probably like a model with removable partitions. Removing them can significantly increase the internal volume of the box.
How to make a tool box with his hands?
Particularly complex elements in this design is not, so it is quite possible to do on their own. The easiest homemade tool box - open box with a handle.
For its production, you can use a thin board, plywood or OSB panels. After cutting pattern two ends with openings for the handle, these screws are screwed sidewalls and bottom. After that, put in one or two partitions. Their height should be chosen such that the top there is a place for the installation of a shallow wooden or metal drawer, in which to store the small fasteners.
Wearing such a box cover of durable artificial leather sewn thereto-compartments pouches, can significantly increase the amount of the stored tool.
Wooden handle can be replaced Strap, more convenient to carry.
The more difficult task - to make the tool box sofa with his hands. He is very roomy and easy to use.
The most interesting feature of this design - the lever system (metal or wood), with which it opens its offices on several levels.
After collecting a large lower and four upper compartment, place them one upon another as shown in the figure, then mark the location for attaching the swivel arms.
Before you fix them permanently, check the smooth running and accuracy of uncovering the entire structure. On the side walls of the upper branches need to fix two metal carrying handles.
All necessary accessories (locks, latches and hinges) on a homemade box can be purchased at specialty stores.
New on site
Seedlings develop and expand vegetative mass in a limited volume of substrate. And this volume.
Winter - an ordeal for pets. Especially hard it is transferred laying hens. Short.
New Year's vanity with gifts and drawing festive menu applies to home interior decoration.
Comfortable country house, built away from the gas supply networks is impossible without the stove. In the cold.
Illumination of the area suburban area is regarded as a separate stage arrangement planning zones.
Ordinary phrase of dog's life these days is only applicable to the homeless dogs. .
Acquiring land and making a plan of the future house, be sure to think about the placement.
The last 10 years on the vegetable growing and gardening seminars and forums is an active discussion.
It's hard nowadays to find someone who has not heard anything about the plates.
Looking at the bags of cement and a pile of sand, not every developer feels.
How to make a tool box with his hands
A good host always on hand will be a whole arsenal of tools from nails and screws to a pair of pliers, screwdrivers and level set, not to mention the drills, hammers and screwdrivers. Very often, simple household repairs did not start due to the fact that the master can not be found in the apartment or in the garage all the tools he needed. To avoid this, the entire working tools should be stored in a special place - the tool box.
What kinds of tool boxes, what requirements they have to meet, and how to make a tool box with his hands - this article.
Versions of tool boxes
In fact, the tool box is a box with a lid or without, divided into a number of different sized and shaped compartments. Small boxes are designed to store fixture, they can lie drills, tips or other small parts. Generally, such boxes are divided into several branches, each of which has a separate cover. Such boxes are easy to carry, because they weigh little.
More overall cases necessary for large tool storage and transportation, such as hammers, saws, jigsaws or drills. Absolutely huge boxes need to contain them hammers, levels, or mallets. These toolboxes are often made on wheels so they can be moved and transported.
Professional tool boxes may vary depending on the skill of the master: so the plumbing need one set of equipment, and auto mechanics - completely different. Find similar boxes can be in building supermarkets or in specialty stores, they are often sold as a set with the tools themselves.
Cases are divided into several categories. This takes into account not only their size but also design, as well as the manufacture of the material. Structurally, it can be:
- Open box with a handle for large tools and facilitate their transfer from one place to another.
- Boxes stacked with a plurality of small and large storage compartments for the complex working parts and the facilitated transport. Such a box can throw a car roof rack or to move the hands.
- Compact case with ergonomic handle, containing all the tools needed for minor repairs or a trip to the country.
- Chests of drawers, consisting of a plurality of sliding compartments usually used permanently at work.
- Belt with the tools necessary for those who work at height or in confined spaces.
- Carts - a kind of tool boxes on wheels is large. These devices move very dimensional equipment such as welding machines, drills.
What makes toolboxes
Cases and boxes can be made of various materials, but the main requirement for them is one - the boxes should be easy, since the tools themselves weigh a lot. There are a few nuances to be aware of those who buy a case for your arsenal of tools:
- Drawer bottom should be as thick as it puts pressure on him the whole weight of the contents.
- Full box when picked up, must not be deformed - the walls are perpendicular to the lid and bottom. If the walls cave in, it says that the strength of the case for lack of such a set of components.
- Well, if the material is fire-resistant box, then expensive tools will survive even during a fire.
- If the box will be gaps, dust and characteristic construction debris get inside boxes and contaminate instruments. And in this case, content faces oxidation and rust due to moisture.
- Durability - an important factor, because it cost quite a lot of professional boxing, and load it from the metal components will be essential.
Today, the most popular materials for such boxes are:
- Metal. Aluminum is usually used as it is strong enough and, at the same time, light. Just for the manufacture of boxes suitable galvanized iron, a thickness exceeding 0.3 mm. These metal boxes are not oxidized serve many years without breaking the sudden fall or collision.
If the tool box metal or wood can still be done by hand, the plastic boxes are really only buy.
How to make a tool box with his hands
If the owner has decided to make a box for their own equipment in the first place, it is necessary to determine the size and select the box design.
To do this, you need to explore all of its tools by measuring the most overall elements and taking into account the small things (bolts, Gadget, washers, etc.). According to these parameters and calculates the size of the container and internal compartments.
The design of the boxes for tools
Speaking about the construction of boxes are not in view of their form, and a method of opening and the presence of additional sections. Standard designs are considered:
- Case - carrying case with a handle rectangular shape. As a rule, cases are divided into many departments have removable dividers that allow to divide the space inside the box yourself. Weight and dimensions of such cases are usually small.
- Container - a large box set of tools. As a rule, it has a trapezoid shape with a square bottom. Inside this box there is also a partition, and there may be some smaller boxes (added on matryoshka type). Section of the container can be pulled upward and to the side, forming a "trelyazh9raquo; with tools and fasteners. Larger boxes for this type of tool can be equipped with wheels, which is very convenient and practical.
- Multibox vertically arranged boxes and they are put forward on the guide, as in the conventional dresser.
Own hands the easiest way to make a case for tools, because in this design no complicated mechanisms and joints in which additional sections go.
If we talk about the material for the self-production of the box, of course, the easiest way to work with wood. For the first experiment is better to choose low-cost wood - Boxing is fine planed boards softwood.
The whole process of making drawer tool consists of several stages:
- Make up drawing the future of boxing. For this purpose, an ordinary drawing paper and a ruler or a professional program such as "Avtokad9raquo ;.
- The resulting drawing is transferred to the timber by a simple pencil or marker.
- Cut out details on a path using a jigsaw or a chain saw.
- Treated wood antiseptic, or stains, to prevent it from rotting and make "nesedobnym9raquo; for insects and rodents.
- Is box. Now all the parts you need to connect to a single structure, according to the drawing. To do this, it is best to use carpenter's glue, which is applied to the ends of the parts and press them to each other for a few seconds.
- It is better to fix the additional elements of the box with screws, making sure that the tree is not cracked when screwing fasteners.
- Install the cover using conventional hinges or other device appropriate for the type of drawer opening.
- Cover equipped with a carrying handle and transport box with tools.
- Inside the box is marked on the sectors, taking into account the scheme and drawing. Are cut from the board additional partitions and fix them in place with glue and screws.
- The walls, the bottom and the box lid grind several types of sanding paper, then stained or coated with several coats of lacquer.
The box is ready for use, it remains only to fill all of its compartments appropriate tools and fasteners.
The easiest tool box
Newcomers joinery offered a simple box design tool - the usual box with a handle, but without cover. The advantage of such a box is that it is suitable for tools of different size, if desired, can be placed even here the water level or a hammer, and it is possible to manufacture a miniature box for "kvartirnogo9raquo; wizard.
Comprising a box of only six parts:
- two long side members;
- the two short sides, the height of which must exceed the height of the long side walls, as here will be attached handle;
- bottom, which should be manufactured from a single piece of wood, since it is the bottom bears the load of the weight of the tools;
- pens, which can play the role of a bar, the bar or segment of circular cross-section - the choice depends on the size of the box and the estimated weight of its contents.
If desired, the construction can be supplemented by internal baffles or complicate its compartments with lids or doors.
All elements are collected into a single structure, fixed joiner's glue, is then further secured with screws. Particular attention should be paid fasteners handle - it should be durable and reliable.
Independently collect tool box can not only from the boards, depending on the arsenal of tools, can be used plywood, particle board, OSB, galvanized metal sheet or aluminum.
There is nothing complicated in the manufacture of the box, but the pros are obvious items: tools and fasteners will be in a certain place, at any time, enough to get the box out of the closet or garage and execute the necessary repairs.
Str. Most Dorogomilovskaya 10
Dmitrov Shosse. 163 and, building 1, floor -1